Joao Cancelo

Only way back for him here is if he is loaned out again (very likely) and pep leaves end of the season. Maybe the new manager would give him a chance

His City team-mates might not be open to that even with the new manager.
Yeah maybe. Obviously don’t know the relationship he has with them I just know as long as pep is in charge there is 0% chance he plays for city

NO more Loans, Sell him or Use him.

Walker is not getting any younger and with the Euros will be rested for a month before any first-team football.
Cancello at right back sort of covers a gap, Anybody saying Pep's fallout with him and there is NO way back, Well needs must and NOBODY needs to be best mates as long he does the business of the field for Manchester City.

I don't think Pep will use him other than the tour. His team-mates weren't too chuffed him with the altercation with Phil and other things that were brewing at the time. Loan is the only option. Bayern could afford him but weren't that impressed and Barcelona really can't afford him.

I don't think Pep will use him other than the tour. His team-mates weren't too chuffed him with the altercation with Phil and other things that were brewing at the time. Loan is the only option. Bayern could afford him but weren't that impressed and Barcelona really can't afford him.

This. Unfortunately, as much as a loan doesn't particularly suit us it'll likely be the only options. Teams aren't going to want to commit to buying a bloke who has been ousted of pretty much every club he's played at. That and the fact that it's a pretty public secret that Pep can't stand the bloke and wants him nowhere near the squad.

Hardly the best negotiating position we're in...

Hopefully Mendes can work his magic and we get some sort of swap deal on the cards. Or Saudi solidify their interest.

I suspect City know we're being taken for a ride - Barca and Bayern have had him without ever really wanting to keep him - but can't do much about it.

Shame, because he's mint but an absolute liability in the sense of being a team player and, more importantly, defensively strong. I wouldn't be surprised if he was out of Pep's thinking the second he bottled that touch away at Liverpool for Salah to score.

It is getting teams interested that is the catch. Juventus seem decent but this time get them to commit once the loan spell ends.
Loan deal with an obligation to buy after next season could work. Just need to get him out of the club at this point since Pep clearly wants him gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.