Joao Cancelo

NO more Loans, Sell him or Use him.

Walker is not getting any younger and with the Euros will be rested for a month before any first-team football.
Cancello at right back sort of covers a gap, Anybody saying Pep's fallout with him and there is NO way back, Well needs must and NOBODY needs to be best mates as long he does the business of the field for Manchester City.

100%

Sell him or use him, at this point he's just running his contract down while enjoying an all expense paid world tour playing in different leagues.

He's playing for Pep, not Stalin, having an disagreement with the manager shouldn't be a death sentence, if there's a way back then it should be looked into and if all bridges have indeed been burned then sell him.

These loans make no sense. If you don't want to sell him then terminate his contract, let another club sign him up for free and pick up his wages. The all expense paid banishment makes no sense.

100%

Sell him or use him, at this point he's just running his contract down while enjoying an all expense paid world tour playing in different leagues.

He's playing for Pep, not Stalin, having an disagreement with the manager shouldn't be a death sentence, if there's a way back then it should be looked into and if all bridges have indeed been burned then sell him.

These loans make no sense. If you don't want to sell him then terminate his contract, let another club sign him up for free and pick up his wages. The all expense paid banishment makes no sense.

I don't know the full terms of the loan deal to Barcelona, But they played us like a book ? First it was a 12 month loan with a view to signing him, Then just a loan and NOW Barcelona have written him off the books. Manchester City would also have paid a percentage of his wage and cost us money.

We can not loan him out again on any terms ? It has got to be a full transfer and fee or Keep him and use him at right back

I don't know the full terms of the loan deal to Barcelona, But they played us like a book ? First it was a 12 month loan with a view to signing him, Then just a loan and NOW Barcelona have written him off the books. Manchester City would also have paid a percentage of his wage and cost us money.

We can not loan him out again on any terms ? It has got to be a full transfer and fee or Keep him and use him at right back
pretty sure it was confirmed we paid nothing

So why make shit up about it then?

100%

This is an opportunity for Pep.
Every manager/ supervisor at work has a problem worker. You either have to get rid or turn them around to your way of thinking.

Loans are only a cop out at this stage.
Either sell him or utilise him

So why make shit up about it then?

What made up shit did i say ?? Barcelona did agree a loan deal with a view to signing him, Most loan deals involving your parent club still paying some of your wages, This is true with Cancelo.

My view which was based on facts about the loan deal involving both City and Barcelona for the service of Cancelo
It was a 12-month loan deal with a view to signing him after the loan deal ended, But Barcelona pulled out of the deal. So an agreement must have been agreed when the loan deal was set up like a fee for him.

Barcelona have taken the piss out of Manchester City and they even wanted another 12-month loan ? enough is enough, They still owe us money for Ferran Torres and they treat us like shit with Cancelo

Laporta now publicly tapping up Nico Williams. Not quite sure how they're going to afford him.

What made up shit did i say ?? Barcelona did agree a loan deal with a view to signing him, Most loan deals involving your parent club still paying some of your wages, This is true with Cancelo.

My view which was based on facts about the loan deal involving both City and Barcelona for the service of Cancelo
It was a 12-month loan deal with a view to signing him after the loan deal ended, But Barcelona pulled out of the deal. So an agreement must have been agreed when the loan deal was set up like a fee for him.

Barcelona have taken the piss out of Manchester City and they even wanted another 12-month loan ? enough is enough, They still owe us money for Ferran Torres and they treat us like shit with Cancelo
Barcelona paid all his wages and had no option or obligation to buy at the end of the deal. They are also uptodate on payments for Torres.

This deal would include a purchase option IF they can find the money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.