Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

Pep has much more power and authority than Mancini ever did.
That’s not a sleight on Mancini, just fact.
If Cancelo is guilty of the things reported on this thread then the two situations aren’t comparable.
Got the cliff notes of what he was accused of? All I know is that he was pissed off about lack of game time...

Pisses me of that Cancelo is such an arse hole because he is such a great player in the final third for Assists!

He is pushing 30 and has 2 years left on his contract whatever Barcelona offer we should take

Would not be remotely surprised if he featured in the shield and was on the bench for chelsea. Including him portrays a willingness to reintegrate him even if its not the reality and stops Barca who have taken the piss knowing we have no bargaining power from taking the piss even further. Sends a message to them to put in a respectable offer or fuck right off.

I don't expect this at all but in the extremely unlikely event he's still here after the window closes, if Pep shows a willingness to give him another shot I wouldn't be unhappy. He's a quality player and having adept cover in both fullback positions is needed.

Would not be remotely surprised if he featured in the shield and was on the bench for chelsea. Including him portrays a willingness to reintegrate him even if its not the reality and stops Barca who have taken the piss knowing we have no bargaining power from taking the piss even further. Sends a message to them to put in a respectable offer or fuck right off.

I don't expect this at all but in the extremely unlikely event he's still here after the window closes, if Pep shows a willingness to give him another shot I wouldn't be unhappy. He's a quality player and having adept cover in both fullback positions is needed.
This. Walker will not feature. That leaves Rico. So, do we want to risk injury to a player we know is going to be here or do we put Cancelo in and have him do his bit for a game? I think this is probably going to happen with Phillips as well. Not at centerback but perhaps as a 6. Difference is that Pep is trying to build value for Phillips. Pep can't figure him in so he has to build him up to ship him. Cancelo has the value. Barca needs to have the money. Cancelo isn't going to Germany and I don't see him going to Serie A.

someone said he threw a ball at pep in training or something

He said, "I am Joao Cancelo and I'm going to play not some kid (Rico Lewis)" and tried lunging after Pep which caused Ruben, Bernardo and few others to intervene and hold him back.. after which he kicked a ball towards Pep.

Basically he's not getting re-integrated.. he's burned his bridges!

If you look up the journalist reportings and fan channels.. it was confirmed by basically everyone as the reason why he went from being loved to being persona non grata overnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.