Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

From a totally football perspective where would you put him as a right back and forward full back ?
Holding the width as a traditional right back running up and down putting cross in .

Because if you allow him to roam he will forget his duty totally after 20 mins and start to do stupid things. And never left side again until Salah retires.

Holding the width as a traditional right back running up and down putting cross in .

Because if you allow him to roam he will forget his duty totally after 20 mins and start to do stupid things. And never left side again until Salah retires.

Think he would have been much better than Walker in RB at the start of last season - where Walker was asked to keep width to allow Foden/Bernardo inside. Not that we should really have that strategy again, but if we do, and Cancelo is here, he'd be better at it.

There is no need for him now. It is the same when he went on tour last summer.
Whether you or I like him or not, he is a top draw player it's his behaviour that's the issue and that is the issue for us as a club, can we manage it?
I think they will do a deal with Barcelona for a loan, a shame because he is a really talented footballer who suits our system.

Whether you or I like him or not, he is a top draw player it's his behaviour that's the issue and that is the issue for us as a club, can we manage it?
I think they will do a deal with Barcelona for a loan, a shame because he is a really talented footballer who suits our system.
When he feels like it. Always used to say you can tell in the first 10 mins, what you were gonna get the rest of the game with this lad. If good, top class. If bad, fucking awful.

But no use to us now. His talent can only get him so far.

If he does get move either sold or loan this transfer window, then it should be leaving no doubt (for some people that still thinking Cancelo still have chance to stay with City for some reason) that Pep will never want to work with Cancelo again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.