Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

We all thought Tevez was done when he had his spat with Mancini but came back. Can’t doubt Cancelo’s ability I just don’t think he’s got it in him to give a grovelly apology. Reading between the lines when Pep said ‘we say ‘hi’’ didn’t suggest a particularly amicable relationship

Peps comments on him are nothing answers that are being made into headlines. They are exactly what you'd expect him to say.

I said weeks ago, the smart thing to do is to show a willingness to integrate him back into the side even if its not what he intends on doing because then he doesn't become a worthless dead weight for us to offload. He's still a fantastic player and if Barca or any other team want him, they can stump up some cash, no more taking the piss with deadline day loans and if he does end up staying because we don't get an acceptable offer he'd be very useful.

Says who? Peps never said anything to confirm that is the case it's nothing but a bit of heresay and a shit load of presumption.

If he was as toxic as is claimed on here he wouldn't be anywhere near the players, he'd be training on his own or with the academy and they'd be no interaction with the first team. If Peps happy to have him training, we can assume he isn't anywhere near as poisonous as claimed.
he has been loaned out to various clubs....none of them want him long term....nothing to do with money
Comments overhead by fans in the tunnel
suddenly being left out of the squad and being loaned out mid season......

I think there is enough evidence there

Pep aint going to come out and slag him off nor make him train with the kids as that sends a very clear message to any potential buyers that they can have him on cheap.

He is a good footballer with a toxic personality...he is fine as long as he is playing but if he gets sidelined....expect more of the same

Whatever about Pep, I wouldn't like to see Foden ( or any other player) having an influence on who plays with us.
If Pep doesn't want him and doesn't believe he can work with him, then that's OK with me.
There are several instances of players not getting on with each but have to for the benefit of the club.
It is beyond that otherwise he would have been kept at the time of him being quickly loaned out at that time and last summer.

It is beyond that otherwise he would have been kept at the time of him being quickly loaned out at that time and last summer.
I think he wanted out and we wanted him out.
Maybe different now as currently there are no offers for him.
What happens if no one takes him on?

From a totally football perspective where would you put him as a right back and forward full back ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.