Joao Cancelo | Al Hilal Player

If he doesn't get moved out before the summer, we should send him to the reserve team. Problem with him is that he only wants barca and not even considering moving some other place at all ( Saudi would take him rightaway if he agrees). Barca is too skint to pay for his fee or maybe think they can take us for a ride and keep getting him on loans as if we were a charity. So if Barca cant afford him, he has two choices either Saudi or reserves and he has to decide it for himself.

Well, we still have two years left on his contract. $4.1 million this season and next I think. I think for Joao its Barcelona or nothing. But I don't think Barca can afford him. I think with Bobb going down, maybe, mayyybe, makes the situation a little clearer. But you have alot of guys on the right that can replace Bobb. So - do we want a quality player on the bench? yeah. Should it be Cancelo? Not sure.

As far as an act of contrition - I don't think we're going to get that from Joao. He was out with the mates for Bernardo's birthday. So they accept him. Don't know if that's enough for Pep. I think its going to take Walker or KDB to go to him and say, "yeah, let's keep him" or "ship um".

I think he wanted out and we wanted him out.
Maybe different now as currently there are no offers for him.
What happens if no one takes him on?
We can still hope that Barca and him have some kind of agreement that he can stay but keeps silent and says he only wants Barca, so that they can rinse us to another loan deal on deadline day. But they need to be the only interested option to play that way.

What be cool if City said 'no way' and he stays here to train without being registered.

If he wants to play for City again HE would have to go to Pep and apologize to not disturb our great team spirit that is key for our success, but I doubt he'd be able to do that for his low self confidence.

Granted he was shite in that moment, but why the fuck was he left all alone with Mo Salah - one-on-one, from our own fucking corner. Weird.
not just that moment, he has always been a shithouse defending, and a few good crosses into the box every so often doesn't make up for that.

Last edited:
We can still hope that Barca and him have some kind of agreement that he can stay but keeps silent and says he only wants Barca, so that they can rinse us to another loan deal on deadline day. But they need to be the only interested option to play that way.

What be cool if City said 'no way' and he stays here to train without being registered.

If he wants to play for City again HE would have to go to Pep and apologize to not disturb our great team spirit that is key for our success, but I doubt he'd be able to do that for his low self confidence.

According to reports, the deal is all done between all parties. Includes a loan fee and an obligation to buy. The wait is Barcelona clearing their squad/books so they can register him.

Maybe it is true, maybe they are hoping to chance changing it. Both are believable. I'm going with the first.

According to reports, the deal is all done between all parties. Includes a loan fee and an obligation to buy. The wait is Barcelona clearing their squad/books so they can register him.

Maybe it is true, maybe they are hoping to chance changing it. Both are believable. I'm going with the first.
Olmo has a "hamstring" injury, in other words they don't have the wriggle room to get him on the wage bill, the Cancelo deal is looking very doubtful at this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.