Joao Cancelo

Loan with an option for cancelo is a truly terrible deal for us. Barca are never going to pay money for him everybody knows that.

He may have fell out with pep but his talent hasn't dwindled, 12 months ago he was widely considered the best fullback in the world, there has to be interest in him and if there really isn't, play hardball.stick him in the eds for 6 months and let cancelo know he's going to have to make concessions in either his wages or where he goes if he wants to play football again anytime soon and let the likes of barca and bayern know they can't just wait it out and take him on a loan/free.

Loan with an option they're not going to take feels like barca get what they want, Cancelo gets what he wants and we get fuck all.
We get to offload the whinging fucker. Barca might like him, he wouldn’t have to defend much so wouldn’t expose his limitations. Would be ace if they took him permanently.

I hope this is an obligation to buy deal next year for some £30/35m and not a plain deal. Reliable Spanish sources saying this is close to being done or done let's see what is briefing from our side

Shame we couldn’t get rid of him permanently. We already know they won’t exercise that option. Some wages off the books though

I'm getting fed up of us giving Barca favourable rates.

It's clear they won't be able to afford to buy him next summer, so why not just sell him to Saudis or someone else this summer?

If it was me I'd tell Barca and fatso Laporta to Foxtrot Oscar.

If it was anyone else id tell Barca to fuck off the begging rat bastards. The are not excercising any option to buy the trouble making arsehole. Since he is such a toxic moaning tosser though and if it is the only way we get him away from the team for the season i'll have to accept that. Not ideal but it is what it is.

I would like to see an obligation to buy clause that basically ensures they have to buy him but i doubt it will happen. They better be bloody paying his wages at least otherwise fuck that. I would just tell him to train in his garden until needed.I am done with Cancelo and a despise Barca, sod them both.

Purchase option... We all know he'll be back and they'll pay fuck all.

Fantastic.

The options are clearly limited with his behaviour being widely known.

Getting the **** out of the club has to be a real benefit for now, and worry about it long term

I'm getting fed up of us giving Barca favourable rates.

It's clear they won't be able to afford to buy him next summer, so why not just sell him to Saudis or someone else this summer?

If it was me I'd tell Barca and fatso Laporta to Foxtrot Oscar.
I agree . We will have the same issue next season as sure as shit Barca cannot afford him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.