Joao Cancelo

You lot read too much into it. It's the same deal as Ketalere from Milan to Atlanta. It's frequently what happens when a club gave them a contract at their peak, and they now look worth a little less.

If it was anyone else id tell Barca to fuck off the begging rat bastards. The are not excercising any option to buy the trouble making arsehole. Since he is such a toxic moaning tosser though and if it is the only way we get him away from the team for the season i'll have to accept that. Not ideal but it is what it is.

I would like to see an obligation to buy clause that basically ensures they have to buy him but i doubt it will happen. They better be bloody paying his wages at least otherwise fuck that. I would just tell him to train in his garden until needed.I am done with Cancelo and a despise Barca, sod them both.
Can happen as Leeds found out with Kevin Augustin from red bull

I'm getting fed up of us giving Barca favourable rates.

It's clear they won't be able to afford to buy him next summer, so why not just sell him to Saudis or someone else this summer?

If it was me I'd tell Barca and fatso Laporta to Foxtrot Oscar.
Agree. I can’t imagine they would reciprocate should we fancy say Frenkie De Jong and were to spend a season openly briefing the press and talking about him in public.

It's clear they won't be able to afford to buy him next summer, so why not just sell him to Saudis or someone else this summer?

Because the whinger wouldn't go to Saudi sadly.

and what we gonna do with him now? you cant force a player to take a move he doesn't want.

Loan deal includes a fee and his wages even if they dont buy him it gets him the fuck out of here

When someone is percieved to have caused a problem, and it looks likely they will leave a group, people gonna hate. Even if they don't know anything. Even if others might have been involved. They're gonna make sure it all fiits into a story about the black sheep, the outcast. And ramp up how unfair it all is on them. And get behind the ones who are staying. That's what people do.

and what we gonna do with him now? you cant force a player to take a move he doesn't want.

Loan deal includes a fee and his wages even if they dont buy him it gets him the fuck out of here

Exactly - no credible takers for the **** having exposed the whole of football to his personality/behavioural issues

If he fucks off to Barca even if only for this season, it is a bonus surely ?

The options are clearly limited with his behaviour being widely known.

Getting the **** out of the club has to be a real benefit for now, and worry about it long term
I've no problem with a loan so long as they are obligated to buy him. Instead of just a mate giving another mate a freebie for a while

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.