Joao Cancelo

Exactly - no credible takers for the **** having exposed the whole of football to his personality/behavioural issues

If he fucks off to Barca even if only for this season, it is a bonus surely ?
Sometimes you get it wrong. Which is weird to say because when he was on it, he was great but it tended to be in 2/3 month bursts per season. He contributed and that will be acknowledged. This side of him is poisonous.

I've no problem with a loan so long as they are obligated to buy him. Instead of just a mate giving another mate a freebie for a while

I think we will have to see what exactly has been agreed , once it has actually been confirmed.

Fuck all we as fans can do about it, whatever is sorted.

Assuming that the details are revealed, of course.

I've no problem with a loan so long as they are obligated to buy him. Instead of just a mate giving another mate a freebie for a while

If we terminate the contract next year it would be worth 10m on our books as opposed to 20m now.

Signed for 60 mil in 2019. So average of 10m a year over 6 years.

Just don't know how we are going to get out of his salary though and it's big.

and what we gonna do with him now? you cant force a player to take a move he doesn't want.

Loan deal includes a fee and his wages even if they dont buy him it gets him the fuck out of here

We wouldn't do this with any other club.

I'd just refuse to deal with Barca and try and send him somewhere else.

Even if we get 10m for him, it's more than we're gonna get from Barcelona.

We wouldn't do this with any other club.

I'd just refuse to deal with Barca and try and send him somewhere else.

Even if we get 10m for him, it's more than we're gonna get from Barcelona.
Literally just made the same deal with Bayern ffs. Nobody else wants him, and he doesnt want to go anywhere else.

Last edited:
Respect Cancelo. Many players could only dream to achieve half of what he has achieved so far in his career. Let's not forget what he has done for this club and no longer than 1 year ago he was one of our best players and helped us win a lot of titles.
To this day we still don't know exactly what happened (many different stories and versions) but it basically started because he wanted to play football. He always gave everything for us and his stats prove that. He consistently was one of our players with most km traveled, most tackles/duels/interceptions/duels won and passes done every game and was crucial for us in his second and third season here.

The FB/WB of great goals and assists.

Thank you for you what have done for City and good luck on your next endeavours!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.