Joao Cancelo

I think Pep was right when he said Cancelo's quality was undeniable however I do believe Cancelo has mental \ emotional health issues which he needs professional help to resolve.

I understand he was a teenager in the car accident when his mother was killed ,a traumatic enough event in itself.My uncle was a teenager in the front passenger seat when his Dad was killed in a car accident in the 1950s and he never got over it.

In 2021 Cancelo was on the receiving end of an aggravated burglary having to physically defend himself and his partner and infant child. This must have been another traumatic experience.

I appreciate that for a number of Blue Mooners it's easier to criticise than to praise players (sadly a herd mentality lapping up unproven media comments) but I prefer to remember Cancelo's many quality moments ( that pass to Haaland v Borussia Dortmund - goal of the tournament !) .

Thanks Joao, good luck for the future for you and your family.
CTID
That's a nice post mate when posters have vented their spleen against cancelo.

Good on you pal.

"
According to Sport, Manchester City intends to loan the Portuguese FB with a purchase option of 45 million euros, an amount that the Catalans consider high.

After Xavi publicly admitting that Barcelona need a new right back, the Catalan giant remains determined to sign João Cancelo on loan, but there is one detail that is putting a brake on the deal.

According to the Catalan newspaper Sport, Manchester City is willing to allow the Portuguese international to leave, but with a purchase option of at least 45 million euros, a value that the Catalans consider too high and are not prepared to reach, pointing to the 25 million.

The English are aware that Spanish football could result in the raise of value of the player and therefore do not intend to lower the demands for his transfer, with a meeting scheduled for this Tuesday between Jorge Mendes, who manages the winger, and both clubs, with a view to discussing the business.

Cancelo, 29, completed pre-season at Manchester City after being loaned to Bayern in the second half of 2022/23, but his future remains undefined."

I think Pep was right when he said Cancelo's quality was undeniable however I do believe Cancelo has mental \ emotional health issues which he needs professional help to resolve.

I understand he was a teenager in the car accident when his mother was killed ,a traumatic enough event in itself.My uncle was a teenager in the front passenger seat when his Dad was killed in a car accident in the 1950s and he never got over it.

In 2021 Cancelo was on the receiving end of an aggravated burglary having to physically defend himself and his partner and infant child. This must have been another traumatic experience.

I appreciate that for a number of Blue Mooners it's easier to criticise than to praise players (sadly a herd mentality lapping up unproven media comments) but I prefer to remember Cancelo's many quality moments ( that pass to Haaland v Borussia Dortmund - goal of the tournament !) .

CTID
Classy post.

"
According to Sport, Manchester City intends to loan the Portuguese FB with a purchase option of 45 million euros, an amount that the Catalans consider high.

After Xavi publicly admitting that Barcelona need a new right back, the Catalan giant remains determined to sign João Cancelo on loan, but there is one detail that is putting a brake on the deal.

According to the Catalan newspaper Sport, Manchester City is willing to allow the Portuguese international to leave, but with a purchase option of at least 45 million euros, a value that the Catalans consider too high and are not prepared to reach, pointing to the 25 million.

The English are aware that Spanish football could result in the raise of value of the player and therefore do not intend to lower the demands for his transfer, with a meeting scheduled for this Tuesday between Jorge Mendes, who manages the winger, and both clubs, with a view to discussing the business.

Cancelo, 29, completed pre-season at Manchester City after being loaned to Bayern in the second half of 2022/23, but his future remains undefined."
Came out of Spain so basically bullshit Barca suggesting a price and then trying to get City to the table before taking him on a free. £45 million no option in a year and they can have the worlds 3rd best left back.

CTID

I would like to see more people like this on bluemoon,
The amount of abuse so called fans are giving players and even each other on this forum forum for having an opinion is embarrassing.
It’s putting people off posting because you’re just guaranteed to be attacked by someone with a different opinion. Becoming very toxic on here

Anyway back on topic,
Good luck cancello, you have given us some great moments but it’s the right time to leave.

I would like to see more people like this on bluemoon,
The amount of abuse so called fans are giving players and even each other on this forum forum for having an opinion is embarrassing.
It’s putting people off posting because you’re just guaranteed to be attacked by someone with a different opinion. Becoming very toxic on here

Youre talking bollocks pal,if you don't like BM then feel free to fuck off elsewhere.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.