Joao Cancelo

No we didn't, Garcia ran his contract down after refusing to sign an extension.

We had their pants down with Ferran Torres at up to £57m including add-ons. The payment instalments are a strange thing to quote as it's immaterial for FFP purposes. They're also fully up to date with the payment schedule despite some of the nonsense you'll read.

This "we're always doing favours for Barcelona because it's Peps mates" that some people post is as childish as it gets.

Ok then...

Why are we accepting to let go of Cancelo on loan?

If this was any other club we would be refusing a loan deal... We would be telling them to pay up or go away.

I completely understand why Barca gets favourable treatment. It's Txiki's and Pep's club.

Ok then...

If this was any other club we would be refusing a loan deal... We would be telling them to pay up or go away.

I completely understand why Barca gets favourable treatment. It's Txiki's and Pep's club.
when have we given barca favourable treatment, we had em over for torres, nowt we could do with gundogan and this is just another one of their pathetic attempt at a deal which represents their broke status and that they are a big club in name only now

Ok then...

Except that’s not true either, is it?

We agreed to a loan deal with Bayern only a few months ago, and didn’t tell them to pay up or go away, so the evidence clearly demonstrates this isn’t a deal we’d only consider for Barca.

The evidence for your false narrative about Barca getting favourable treatment from City just isn’t there mate.

Garcia ran down his deal, at which point we had no say where he went - so your argument rests entirely on us agreeing favourable payment terms for Torres. Which is true - but we got them to chronically overpay on the fee in return (which Laporta has openly complained about), so I’d hardly say this was us doing them a favour.

Ok then...

We have no idea what will happen with Cancelo so using that in support of your argument is pointless surely? Come back perhaps when anything is finalised and we'll talk.

I think we're all still waiting for your evidence of how Barcelona have gotten any favourable treatment from us?

Barca has money from the Dembele deal, we should demand 30 million at least or sell him to Saudis .

If we hold out just a bit longer Chelsea might come in with a £100m bid.

Ok then...

We literally let him go to Bayern on loan …

We literally let him go to Bayern on loan …

Yeah but that was half way through the season so it's a completely different situation.

If Pep has decided he doesn't want him, don't loan him... Just sell him and get some money for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.