Joao Neves

I think with Neves/Bruno links the most important thing is are they actually going to be any different when playing alongside Rodri to Kovacic. We need a Gundo replacement and although I agree we need a player to fill in so Rodri doesn’t play every minute that doesn’t need to be a 100m+ signing.

We need a 6/8 hybrid not just a 6

I think with Neves/Bruno links the most important thing is are they actually going to be any different when playing alongside Rodri to Kovacic. We need a Gundo replacement and although I agree we need a player to fill in so Rodri doesn’t play every minute that doesn’t need to be a 100m+ signing.

We need a 6/8 hybrid not just a 6
Kimmich?

Vinny will want Kimmich to stay imo mate.

Unless we wanted him to play right back and cover for Rodri occasionally then hopefully he stays there. He would cost a lot of money, is getting on a bit and imo he’s not got the creativity we need to play in the same midfield as Rodri and I don’t see him as a massive upgrade on Kovacic as a 6/8 hybrid next to Rodri.

Unless we wanted him to play right back and cover for Rodri occasionally then hopefully he stays there. He would cost a lot of money, is getting on a bit and imo he’s not got the creativity we need to play in the same midfield as Rodri and I don’t see him as a massive upgrade on Kovacic as a 6/8 hybrid next to Rodri.

Kimmich is a far better player than Kovacic.

Kimmich is a far better player than Kovacic.

He isn’t far better than Kovacic in a number 8 role. I think Kova is a good squad player but we need more attacking creativity from the player alongside Rodri, Kimmich is not that guy.

He isn’t far better than Kovacic in a number 8 role. I think Kova is a good squad player but we need more attacking creativity from the player alongside Rodri, Kimmich is not that guy.
I would say Kimmich is better in attacking phase

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.