Joao Neves

He’d be my preference for DM/CM but can’t see us paying what they want.

He’ll probably end up wasting his career for the next 3-4 years at Chelsea or United.

Very positive first half v Ireland

Extremely mobile, often tries to find space to get involved, tries to suffocate any play from opposition, calm under pressure. Clearly plays Rodri role at Portugal NT

This kid is some player all right. Watching him against Ireland at the moment.

Yup..turned it on & the guy looks like a young Rodri.

Defensively sound, but then can pick out a pass out of nowhere. He's basically what we hoped KP what have become for us.

He hasn't got the stature that Rodri has (images of Rodders shedding Bellingham's attempts at winning the ball come to mind).

Definitely worth the investment IMO with age on his side.

Very positive first half v Ireland

Extremely mobile, often tries to find space to get involved, tries to suffocate any play from opposition, calm under pressure. Clearly plays Rodri role at Portugal NT
100% pep gives him the 'needs to learn when to slow down' line he gave Foden in the middle. Kids a pressing machine, think id prefer him sat next to Rodri or Kova right now than alone but that will come clearly.

Yup..turned it on & the guy looks like a young Rodri.

Defensively sound, but then can pick out a pass out of nowhere. He's basically what we hoped KP what have become for us.

He hasn't got the stature that Rodri has (images of Rodders shedding Bellingham's attempts at winning the ball come to mind).

Definitely worth the investment IMO with age on his side.
Fuck it I'm sold. Think we could wait a year and send them Bernie + cash or would another club go after Neves this summer?

I fear if Joao Neves has a big Euros he goes this transfer window. Just hope it's to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.