Joao Neves

I remember before Bernardo signed for City, media were saying he is going to United

Now everyone is speaking about United concrete interest and 2 bids, let's hope history will repeat itself.
I remember the same just before they signed the Portuguese ****. Then he went to them :(

I want to see a midfield of him, Rodri and Kovacic.

No idea if he's any good or not but a trio of tucked shirts in midfield sounds decent.

Without Kovacic we won the treble, with him we are not much better.

With him in the team, he gives Pep an option to play more defensively

His role is to play the " Extra pass " while we need someone to play " The pass "

Without Kovacic we won the treble, with him we are not much better.

With him in the team, he gives Pep an option to play more defensively

His role is to play the " Extra pass " while we need someone to play " The pass "

Pep's attacking formation is always 3-2-5 (against 4 defenders) or 3-1-6 (against 5 defenders), while defensive formation is 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1.

Kovacic stays in the double pivot along Rodri, so that's why Gvardiol has been a false winger.

I mean he is not an extra pass. Just a more quality pass than Akanji in that position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.