Joao Neves

So around the same money as Bruno then? We need a statement signing this summer and personally I’d do Bruno but wouldn’t at all be upset if it was Neves
We need to activate this RC asap. It's basically what we paid for Jack Grealish (1 or 2 million more), and Neves is 19. This would be like signing Gvardiol, or maybe better! That's how we beat the likes of RM in the future.

We need to activate this RC asap. It's basically what we paid for Jack Grealish (1 or 2 million more), and Neves is 19. This would be like signing Gvardiol, or maybe better! That's how we beat the likes of RM in the future.

We have a really good relationship with benfica don’t we so I’m sure we can find a solution to do the release clause but with add ons etc? Maybe send a top young player there on loan S a sweetener? Perrone maybe?

Of course I do mate ;-) I want us to push on whatever the cost! Lol
That would be somewhere near a 400m Spend.

Who you going to sacrifice to pay for that?

Your would have to recoup something like 60% in outgoings.

Bernardo, KDB, Grealish , Alvarez, Stones? Who?

Not sure about activating it ASAP, €120m is a steep asking price. The expectations would be insane for a 19-year-old kid who hasn't played a minute of Premier League football before.

However, if it's between Joao Neves and Bruno G I'm leaning towards Neves.

Not sure about activating it ASAP, €120m is a steep asking price. The expectations would be insane for a 19-year-old kid who hasn't played a minute of Premier League football before.

However, if it's between Joao Neves and Bruno G I'm leaning towards Neves.
Maybe 80-90m euros + a couple of loanees? Rico + Maxi? James McAtee? Surely, we can find an agreement. We seem to have a good relationship with them.

Maybe 80-90m euros + a couple of loanees? Rico + Maxi? James McAtee? Surely, we can find an agreement. We seem to have a good relationship with them.
I do wonder if Jorge Mendes could cook up a swap deal for us. Something like 85m + Bernie for Joao Neves, or along those lines anyways.

We do have a good relationship with Benfica and they've sold us some incredible players over the last decade (Dias, Ederson, Bernie). I'd assume that we're first in line with Joao Neves.

I do wonder if Jorge Mendes could cook up a swap deal for us. Something like 85m + Bernie for Joao Neves, or along those lines anyways.

We do have a good relationship with Benfica and they've sold us some incredible players over the last decade (Dias, Ederson, Bernie). I'd assume that we're first in line with Joao Neves.
Not sure Bernardo would want to go to Benfica just now. He is still 29 (30 in August). That's very young to go back to Benfica. He would obviously need a massive pay-cut there, and I think he is on 300k per week as it stands with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.