Jobs

nashark said:
billy_big_spuds said:
As I said, tell that to the kids earning more than they'd ever dreamt of earning at their age.
People can have their opinion on telesales, but people don't realise that everybody can't be a brain surgeon. Not everybody has been to university. not everyone has a 120+ IQ. Some people have to do jobs that don't require a degree, and if they can earn a good living doing it then what is up with that? That is what telesales CAN provide. money. and if you're willing to work your arse off for it, then it will be good money.
Fucks me off when people give it the holier than thou attitude when it comes to telesales. Its not a bad job.

Full time or part time job?

And the old 'commission' based salary or a proper salary?

billy_big_spuds said:
BS said:
If they were that good you wouldn´t have jobs going.Always callcentre jobs going because they are shite.
As I said, tell that to the kids earning more than they'd ever dreamt of earning at their age.
People can have their opinion on telesales, but people don't realise that everybody can't be a brain surgeon. Not everybody has been to university. not everyone has a 120+ IQ. Some people have to do jobs that don't require a degree, and if they can earn a good living doing it then what is up with that? That is what telesales CAN provide. money. and if you're willing to work your arse off for it, then it will be good money.
Fucks me off when people give it the holier than thou attitude when it comes to telesales. Its not a bad job.

Nothing to do with being "holier than thou", and I don't have a problem with anyone earning a living. The point is, I don't pay my phone bill so that somebody else can phone me in the middle of my tea on a sunday. You need two phones to do your job, one I have to pay for. When a telemarketer pays a portion of my phone bill, they can call anytime. P.S I don't have a degree or a university education. That's why I'm a carpenter, I work my balls off every day and come home filthy most days.

What gets me is cu.nts...yes cun.ts , who will cold call you up on the phone , usually at the most inconvenient time of the day . Usually at tea time or when you've just got your children to sleep . You tell them politely that you're not interested , then the next day the cu.nts call you back .
I've got no qualms about people trying to earn an honest living , but whenever I'am interested in purchasing something new , or possibly interested in changing a service provider , I'll make my own arrangements within my own time . I don't need prompting .
There was a time not long ago while I was getting that many telephone calls that it was bordering on harassment . That was until I registered with the Telephone Preference Service ( TPS ) . Over a period of six weeks the calls finally stopped .
I'm sure people who try and get you to change service providers think that you aren't already getting a good deal and think you're thick as fuck , and are getting ripped off ? As well as other routes of information Google can be a useful tool .

I have had three of them call since my last post. The first one was a girl and polite, I said no thankyou after listening to her story. The second one called me mr. hug hes, which is nothing like Hughes, and............ my name is Barker.
The last one let me say hello three times before he said hello my name is ravinder or some other shit name. I just told him to fuck off.

Barcon said:
I have had three of them call since my last post. The first one was a girl and polite, I said no thankyou after listening to her story. The second one called me mr. hug hes, which is nothing like Hughes, and............ my name is Barker.
The last one let me say hello three times before he said hello my name is ravinder or some other shit name. I just told him to fuck off.

I just hang up as soon as I realise its a cold call. Although rude, Its probably better for the person on the other end too because he/she doesn't have to listen to the rejection and can move onto somebody else quicker. If city have won, I may tell the person I'm not interested before the phone goes down.

Though I dont like cold callers, for one I couldn't do it and I'd rather have 100 kids working on cold calling than 100 more on the streets where I live. And my neff is 16 and working part time in London on the phones...he's pulling 100 squid a week. "horses for courses"

wrongun73 said:
BlueMooner87 said:
I would say but this being a public forum and by boss being a blue they may visit here and I dont want to get in shit you know

how would he know its you.
surely your real name isn't bluemooner87 is it? if it is your mam and dad have my respect ;)

lol yea but the place I work is only small has like 4 people working there so it would be fairly obvious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.