jobsworth rag stewards

de niro said:
kippax90 said:
i respect none smokers right to a smoke free area.
obviously not.

good to see the stewards doing their job.

i'll give you one thing, they should allow HALF TIME ONLY smoking at the entrance to the spirals.
me, i'd ban permantly any smoker breaking the law.

Hi Bill

The stewards themselves have asked that there is an extended open area like they have when there are concerts on at COMS but this has been rejected by the police not City!

all you holier than thou people ask yourself this question, have you ever sworn at the match ? have you ever said something a bit nasty to an opposing player ? have you ever shouted realy loud whan all around were quiet ? Well i`ve witnessed or heard of fans being thrown out for all of those things. The steward are bullies or rags, i`ve seen em laughing at city when we`re losing many times.
Remember you could be next, especialy if you`re under 20, they like to push the young uns around.

dont give me all that tripe that you didnt know you couldnt smoke because its a load of bollocks. have you lived under a fucking stone for the last 12 months or something? how many pubs have you walked in in the last 12 months and lit up in? none!

the stewards treated you like an idiot, because only an idiot would think that you could smoke in the first place. i smoked for 15 years and give up in january. not once did i smoked in the stadium concourse/toilets after they banned it. there are signs every where telling you not to smoke. thats why im telling you to stop moaning. dem the rules![/quote]

Are you for fuckin real you or what obviously i knew i couldn't smoke but fuck it i did i'm no fuckin idiot made a drunken mistake dont try making out your fuckin whiter than white so you didn't smoke in the place big feckin whoop you never broken a rule or two thats life and have you never seen these stewards treating your fellow fans like shit for petty reasons saying that your probably on first name terms with em all.[/quote]

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!

no wonder they were smirking when they kicked you out, your just a fucking pleb.[/quote]

listen you dont even know me so dont be calling me a pleb real easy playing johnny big balls on the internet your a fuckin stewards wet dream never broken a rule your life must have been a right barrel of laughs we've all made mistakes well those with a pulse anyway it's boring gimps like you that make me miss football's good old days when lads were lads not wet little conformer's like yourself.

ask yourself this question, have you ever sworn at the match ?

erm.....................yes

have you ever said something a bit nasty to an opposing player ?

erm.....................yes, every match

have you ever shouted realy loud whan all around were quiet ?

erm.....................as above

The steward are bullies or rags,

bollocks

i`ve seen em laughing at city when we`re losing many times.

never seen this and seen city lose a lot

they like to push the young uns around.

yeah, usually the mouthy ones who have had half a shandy and think theyre ten men.

ballinio said:
all you holier than thou people ask yourself this question, have you ever sworn at the match ? have you ever said something a bit nasty to an opposing player ? have you ever shouted realy loud whan all around were quiet ? Well i`ve witnessed or heard of fans being thrown out for all of those things. The steward are bullies or rags, i`ve seen em laughing at city when we`re losing many times.
Remember you could be next, especialy if you`re under 20, they like to push the young uns around.

too fuckin right mate i've seen all those things myself thats why i have nothing but contempt for the bastards glad somebody agrees with me most of the posts on here you'd have thought i'd tried to blow the place up not get caught making a stupid mistake.

it's boring gimps like you that make me miss football's good old days when lads were lads not wet little conformer's like yourself.

your fucking 19 years of age. assuming you started going regularly when you were 8, what good old days do you know? watching euro 96 in your nappies. dick.

ballinio said:

mostly more bulllshit! but you are correct many of them are rags, and it does my head in being a blue!

we dont throw people out for just swearing or every full house would end up like last nights crowd. It is understood that people will swear at matches but there are certain types of things you will not get away with such as racist comments,threatening behaviour or continuous foul and abusive language that gets reported to stewards by usually ladies (they dnt like to hear somebody being called a c*nt on a regular basis and certainly not when they have young uns with them.

You will always get warned about your language if it oversteps the mark but will be ejected and arrested for racist comments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.