Jobsworth stewards..

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
they are just doing their jobs basically when u put your card in a light goes on above the turnstile on the inside it tells the steward what type of ticket was used OAP junior or Adult I only know this cos last season got there late fumbled in my wallet gave my son his card and put mine in gate opened in I walked Steward stopped me I looked at the card I had my sons, stopped my son putting mine in and explained My lad passed me my card through Steward just said ok and explained about the lights and walked off

Bollox mate

up graded my father in laws ticket for yesterdays game, it cost 9 quid !!! hardly bank breaking for a prem game. it took less than 5 mins at the new super efficent ticket office i got service with a smile. pay the extra no grief

macky said:
up graded my father in laws ticket for yesterdays game, it cost 9 quid !!! hardly bank breaking for a prem game. it took less than 5 mins at the new super efficent ticket office i got service with a smile. pay the extra no grief

but wasnt that the problem,he didnt want to pay the extra 15 pounds?

my mate is 16 surely that isnt classed as a god damn adult? and £15 on top of the season card is pretty steep. its a good job his dad gave him £20 to spend and £15 is alot of money for some people. its not as if the club lost anything we're richest club in the world.....

Colins Bellend said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
they are just doing their jobs basically when u put your card in a light goes on above the turnstile on the inside it tells the steward what type of ticket was used OAP junior or Adult I only know this cos last season got there late fumbled in my wallet gave my son his card and put mine in gate opened in I walked Steward stopped me I looked at the card I had my sons, stopped my son putting mine in and explained My lad passed me my card through Steward just said ok and explained about the lights and walked off

Bollox mate
Which part? cos it's all true

kippax88 said:
my mate is 16 surely that isnt classed as a god damn adult? and £15 on top of the season card is pretty steep. its a good job his dad gave him £20 to spend and £15 is alot of money for some people. its not as if the club lost anything we're richest club in the world.....

dont think 16 IS classed as an adult.But its not classed as a junior as there are different prices I think for those aged between 16 and 21.Like an inbetween price between a junior and adult price.

kippax88 said:
right i am fucking fed up of these jobsworth stewards, today my mate used my grandads season card (my grandad struggles walking to the ground, he is gettin new hips hughes big summer signin btw) we got in then this tosser came up and said can i check ur ticket then he said u cant use it u have to pay 15 pound i explained the situation he was having non of it i said "whats ur problem? is this money coming out of ur pocket? will it affect ur life? come on cant u jsut let us go and stop being such a jobs worth.) then this from what i can only describe as a hippopotomus of a woman waddled over and took the ticket i said what u doing with that she said im taking it by this point i was pretty angry she said she was going to mail it to my house i said why cant u jsut give it me then she was on about my mate having to pay £15 fucking pound so he had to leave i asked the hippo if i could go with him as he doesnt know his way around as its his first time here she said no u cant i said cya to my mate n told them to fuck off n get a real job.

ps

sorry bout my bad lit in a rush :)
my grandad struggles walking to the ground, he is gettin new hips hughes big summer signin btw
Bit of a pattern emerging on this board what sort of people the Hughes outers are.

sorry:)

PistonBlue said:
Tickets are not transferable, so the steward as well as being a bit of a nob, is dead right.

if you buy a corporate ticket then,what do you do with your S/T if you cant sell it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.