Jobsworth stewards..

kippax88 said:
r u the one who lied about free bananas ? :p

Yep thats me, I come and pass on info we are given,like whe told the Hamburg tickets would be a fiver.

The club changed their minds about the free bananas as it was decided to help the local childrens hospital.

I dont come on here to deliberately mislead, and I have also helped a number of posters who have had problems and questions regarding the club and I will continue to do so.

Trigger said:
kippax88 said:
r u the one who lied about free bananas ? :p

Yep thats me, I come and pass on info we are given,like whe told the Hamburg tickets would be a fiver.

The club changed their minds about the free bananas as it was decided to help the local childrens hospital.

I dont come on here to deliberately mislead, and I have also helped a number of posters who have had problems and questions regarding the club and I will continue to do so.

trigger... hang your head in shame...

PistonBlue said:
Tickets are not transferable, so the steward as well as being a bit of a nob, is dead right.

Tickets are transferable, the club lets you have regrades and even sanctions a ticket transfer scheme.

However if stewards let you get in on the wrong category of ticket then everyone gets in for a fiver on kids tickets so it has to be stopped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.