Joe Hart (continued)

LoveCity said:
Half a season to hopefully convince Pellegrini and save us a big transfer fee next summer on a top keeper.
I don't see him in, do you?
Unless Pantis performance against arsenal shit him up I don't see what's changed. Unless of course this is a call from above.

Gaylord du Bois said:
LoveCity said:
Half a season to hopefully convince Pellegrini and save us a big transfer fee next summer on a top keeper.

Shot-stopping wise, I think Hart has already shown he can be world class.

It's other things like distribution that concern me, though.

And our style would benefit a lot from a 'footballing' sweeper keeper like Neuer, but every time Hart leaves the box, well...

Hopefully he can have a great half season and learn from his mistakes.

There seems to be a rumour going around started by some Guardian journo on twitter that Hart will be recalled for the Fulham game.

Of course, they said the same about Arsenal...

LoveCity said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
LoveCity said:

And our style would benefit a lot from a 'footballing' sweeper keeper like Neuer, but every time Hart leaves the box, well...

I meant tomorrow.

Gaylord du Bois said:
LoveCity said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

I meant tomorrow.

I think so, Jamie Jackson is usually pretty reliable (even though he is a rag supporter... I think).

LoveCity said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
LoveCity said:

I meant tomorrow.

I think so, Jamie Jackson is usually pretty reliable (even though he is a rag supporter... I think).
Hmmm. Interesting.
MP must've shat himself last weekend then.

LoveCity said:

Yep. The next 6 months is Joe's make-or-break window of time. Considering Mancini was close to pulling the trigger on him for Begovic, Joe must be convincing starting tomorrow.

Another blunder and he may not see much playing time again for us.

I see quite a few comments criticising Hart's distribution, but I can't see an issue there.

He went through a poor patch and it started to affect his decision-making, but I think he's a really top keeper. Potentially the best in the Premiership. De Gea has a lot of fans, but he is rooted on his line, and can not be regarded as a top keeper while he has a fundamental weakness

Marvin said:
I see quite a few comments criticising Hart's distribution, but I can't see an issue there.

He went through a poor patch and it started to affect his decision-making, but I think he's a really top keeper. Potentially the best in the Premiership. De Gea has a lot of fans, but he is rooted on his line, and can not be regarded as a top keeper while he has a fundamental weakness

Gotta admit Mignolet and Lloris impress me a lot more, although Lloris has made some weird mistakes since the concussion incident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.