Joe Hart (continued)

Maybe Joe has learnt from his dropping he was great today: Solid, Few world Class saves, & No stupidity and running half way up the pitch.

Blue Haze said:
Good game today. Not at fault for either goal, and might have saved one or two. No craziness either.

Very true, that second was just a freak. Though, saying that I do wish he'd deal with those low crosses rather than just hang on his line relying on his reactions.

A good performance by him leading into the liverpool match.

NQCitizen said:
The defence looks way less composed when Hart plays, even he's playing his role well.

Afraid so, looks to me as the defenders have lost all confidence in Joe.

Freak own goal but indecision caused it.

Good comeback for Joe today but I can already see the press pillorying him and questioning his quality. People always wonder if Hart is overrated and I always tell them he isn't it's just that the press loves to scrutinise every little thing he does unlike other "quality" keepers like Begovic and Mignolet. I bet he wouldn't get this treatment if he played for ManUre.

NQCitizen said:
The defence looks way less composed when Hart plays, even he's playing his role well.
That's what happens when you play 2 left backs in the same back four

NQCitizen said:

That isn't Hart's fault. I see some people mouthing off about command of area but Pants isn't exactly the god of his own area either. Hart was really unfortunate with the own goal as he made the correct decision to leave the ball for Kompany who 99 times out of 100 would have cleared the ball but on this one occastion it looped in over his head. He played well today and is deffo our best goalkeeper. Hope he gets a run of games now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.