Joe Hart (continued)

Re: joe hart

Possiblly where it started going wrong:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAO3B2h8Qzw[/youtube]

Re: joe hart

Challenger1978 said:
Ray78 said:
Possiblly where it started going wrong:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAO3B2h8Qzw[/youtube]

Blame head and shoulders, ever since that bleeding advert his forms has slowly been slipping.

Yep shampoo in the eyes is a problem.

joe hart

Tim of the Oak said:
George Hannah said:
Tim of the Oak said:
you boys make it up as you go along lol

I am afraid it is Joe and his camp who brief the media. All that bullshit about Joe prefers MP to Mancini even when Joe gets dropped was comical. Hopefully now Joe has been burnt by the media he will think twice about playing with fire and concentrate on what he is best at - goal keeping.

as if to prove GH's point......

Joe sums up a point i made about our players being too casual and 'Nicey nice' at times in the ''Have we blown the title'' thread.

You watch him laughing and joking with opponents in the tunnel before the game,all smiles and jokes and it does my head in.Contrast that to psycho Keane when he played for the rags,all bulging eyes and threats,like his spat with Viera that time.It is all about the mentality again.

In that tunnel they should be so psyched up they see the other team as the enemy,people who are standing in the way of their dreams,their very livelihood and will rub their noses in it if they beat us.I want that other team to look at our players and fucking shit themselves.I want them to see fixed steely glares,no smiles and just a nod or handshake if needed.I want them to think,''Shit,what are they on,they look schitzo!!!''

Every player has to have that,''These tossers will NOT beat us today'' attitude from the off and fight like maniacs to ensure they don't.Until Joe and the rest instil that belief and mentality into themselves and the team,he and they will always remain second best.Nice amiable opponents but losers.

Hopefully he'll have a decent game tonight and regain some confidence. I still think he'll be back in the starting line-up for the Spurs game.

paulchapo said:
Joe sums up a point i made about our players being too casual and 'Nicey nice' at times in the ''Have we blown the title'' thread.

You watch him laughing and joking with opponents in the tunnel before the game,all smiles and jokes and it does my head in.Contrast that to psycho Keane when he played for the rags,all bulging eyes and threats,like his spat with Viera that time.It is all about the mentality again.

In that tunnel they should be so psyched up they see the other team as the enemy,people who are standing in the way of their dreams,their very livelihood and will rub their noses in it if they beat us.I want that other team to look at our players and fucking shit themselves.I want them to see fixed steely glares,no smiles and just a nod or handshake if needed.I want them to think,''Shit,what are they on,they look schitzo!!!''

Every player has to have that,''These tossers will NOT beat us today'' attitude from the off and fight like maniacs to ensure they don't.Until Joe and the rest instil that belief and mentality into themselves and the team,he and they will always remain second best.Nice amiable opponents but losers.

yeah what a bunch of losers
article-2143724-13124E39000005DC-314_964x532.jpg

mansour's tow ropes said:
paulchapo said:

yeah what a bunch of losers
article-2143724-13124E39000005DC-314_964x532.jpg

I expected someone to throw that in or the Fa cup win.That was then,this is now.It feels like they went soft after that title win,like,''Hey we have it made now,we are the team to beat'' and forgot what MADE them the team to beat and why they won the title.Until they get that hate to lose never say die mentality back trophies will become rare events again instead of regular occurances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.