Joe Hart (continued)

Re: joe hart

whp.blue said:
Rolee said:
whp.blue said:
by the same rule Hart has made lots of costly blunders Pants hasn't

how come hart was given the chance to prove himself once but Pants seem not to deserve that same chance
Hart may never get back to his best Pants is a City player just as much as Hart and surely he should be given the same chance ?

I hear what you're saying but Hart must have some credit in the bank for 3 brilliant seasons ( before last season) as our number 1.

The reason I think Mancini and Pellegrini persevered with him through his run of bad form is because they know what he's capable of.

The same faith can't really be put in Pantillimon when he hasn't proven himself, yet.

So, harsh as it may be, they will be treated differently.

not sure I agree with your Three year comment
During them three years Hart was criticized for his poor distribution and piss poor ability to command his area

Fans on here defended him by stating he was young and would get better

when time has proven in reality he has gotten worse much worse
His distribution is still well below his piers his command of his box is still woeful and to add to that his shot stopping has deserted him

hart is only regarded so highly as he is viewed as Englands number one keeper and whilst this still may be true there is a massive caveat

English keepers have never been so poor in fifty years so Hart is in fact the best of a very bad bunch

Hart is no longer the Best keeper in Manchester let alone England he may well be the best English keeper but we don't actually need an English keeper at City and he has used up all of his lives at City Pants needs to be backed and given his chance or we will never be able to hold onto a number 2 keeper who would be good enough to replace a number one
then what do we do if our number one is ruled out for months through serious injury?

I must correct myself in regards the 3 years comment as one of them seasons was with Birmingham but in those 3 years he was twice named in the PFA team of the year, missing out in 2010/11 to Van Der Sar.

Yes he has his flaws but I think you're exaggerating a bit where this is concerned. I still believe that he can improve, most keepers only start reaching their peak in their late twenties so there's plenty of time for Joe to regain his form and kick on.

Like I said in response to Mihai, the fact that he's English bears no significance to me but I do agree that his ability has been overhyped in the past in the British media, that's what they do, isn't it? Build them up to knock them down.

I agree on current form he's not the best in the country but should a drop in form see him frozen out? I think that's a bit harsh all things considered.

Again I hear what you're saying in regards holding onto a decent number 2 keeper but I have faith that between Pellegrini, his (ex-goalkeeper) assistant and his goalkeeping coach they will get this right.

Rolee said:
MihaiCity said:
Rolee said:
I hear what you're saying but Hart must have some credit in the bank for 3 brilliant seasons ( before last season) as our number 1.

The reason I think Mancini and Pellegrini persevered with him through his run of bad form is because they know what he's capable of.

The same faith can't really be put in Pantillimon when he hasn't proven himself, yet.

So, harsh as it may be, they will be treated differently.

yeah sure that's why platt said that if mancini was here now he will have gone for begovic and sold hart...mancini knew what was going on with hart...and please take off your glass for a second you only want him back even if he will make another mistake is because he is english this is why..why pants should be dropped???? what has he done wrong?? NOTHING!!!!! atm pants is nr1 is hart want back his place nedd to fight hard for that until then in my opinion pelle need to keep pants in the net

What has his nationality got to do with anything? I'm a paddy, so no skin off my nose where the international scene is concerned.

I never said Pants did anything wrong or that he should be dropped. All I'm saying is that Hart and Pants will be treated differently because one has proven he has what it takes and the other hasn't.

WTF man?????? everytime pants gets in the net he did the job he was asked for and i think he is more than capable to replace hart as nr1...and don;t forget a important thing as good as hart is and save us many times in the last 12-18 months his form drop much and is shocking in my opinion and for a club like us who want to complete for titles and cups this is unacceptable....if hart can't get back to his form that see him win 3 times in a row best GK then in the summer sold him and bring someone like begovic handanovic or cassilias

MihaiCity said:
Rolee said:
MihaiCity said:
yeah sure that's why platt said that if mancini was here now he will have gone for begovic and sold hart...mancini knew what was going on with hart...and please take off your glass for a second you only want him back even if he will make another mistake is because he is english this is why..why pants should be dropped???? what has he done wrong?? NOTHING!!!!! atm pants is nr1 is hart want back his place nedd to fight hard for that until then in my opinion pelle need to keep pants in the net

What has his nationality got to do with anything? I'm a paddy, so no skin off my nose where the international scene is concerned.

I never said Pants did anything wrong or that he should be dropped. All I'm saying is that Hart and Pants will be treated differently because one has proven he has what it takes and the other hasn't.

WTF are you drunk or what??????everytime pants gets in the net he did the job he was asked for and i think he is more than capable to replace hart as nr1...and don;t forget a important thing as good as hart is and save us many times in the last 12-18 months his form drop much and is shocking in my opinion and for a club like us who want to complete for titles and cups this is unacceptable....if hart can't get back to his form that see him win 3 times in a row best GK then in the summer sold him and bring someone like begovic handanovic or cassilias

"WTF are you drunk or what??????"

".if hart can't get back to his form that see him win 3 times in a row best GK then in the summer sold him"

Oh the irony!

Rolee said:
MihaiCity said:
Rolee said:

WTF are you drunk or what??????everytime pants gets in the net he did the job he was asked for and i think he is more than capable to replace hart as nr1...and don;t forget a important thing as good as hart is and save us many times in the last 12-18 months his form drop much and is shocking in my opinion and for a club like us who want to complete for titles and cups this is unacceptable....if hart can't get back to his form that see him win 3 times in a row best GK then in the summer sold him and bring someone like begovic handanovic or cassilias

"WTF are you drunk or what??????"

".if hart can't get back to his form that see him win 3 times in a row best GK then in the summer sold him"

Oh the irony!

c'mon you know what i mean to say....i wanthim to get back to his best but be realistic if this won't happen sold him will be the best solution for both the club and him

Gaylord du Bois said:
All those in favour of solding him say aye.

i don't want him to be sold i just said sold him if he can't get back to his best form...

I wouldnt sell Hart. I would be in more favour if he cant break back into the team for him to be out on loan. So he gets first team football on a regular basis and take it from afresh in the next season. He may come back after the World Cup with huge confidence and be the keeper we all know he can do. I think by Xmas if Joe aint back playing regularly then that should be the option open for him.

It is either keep Hart or sell him there is no point in loaning him out at this stage of his career. If Pellegrini brings him back for the Spurs game then fine he has the rest of the season to prove me or other doubters wrong.

MihaiCity said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
All those in favour of solding him say aye.

i don't want him to be sold i just said sold him if he can't get back to his best form...

like I said if joe is unhappy and wants a move then its best for both to move on but I would love him to stay and fight for his place in the team
there is no better than joe hart or money can buy keeper in Britain or the world when his head is in the right place

but the word joe is unhappy and that was well before he lost his place in the team. something defo is not right with joe hart or he would not be sitting on the bench even if he did drop a bollock or 2 the fighting joe hart would have took it in his stride and made a couple of world class saves and that smile would be back on his face

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.