Joe Hart (continued)

From my spot in 117 Panty seemed a bit untidy especially in the first half.

The clever move would be to play Joe on Wednesday and hopefully keep him in nets as Panty isn't good enough for us to have as a number 1 I'm afraid.

I'm no cynic said:
Pelly says that Joe is playing on Wednesday. I always thought this to be the likely outcome. The game is 'dead' and he can get away with the odd fumble without the Press being on his back. Though perhaps we'll learn nothing as he may have nothing to do!

This is what we were saying before the game: play him Wednesday. If he does well in what will be as easy game, its time to get him back in the sticks for the league. If he looks devoid of confidence again then he can stay out of the first team without it looking like he's been dropped. Keeps the pressure off him.

blue b4 the moon said:

The clever move would be to play Joe on Wednesday and hopefully keep him in nets as Panty isn't good enough for us to have as a number 1 I'm afraid.

he's not good enough! which nightmare performance do you base this off because its a game i must have missed

He's not had a nightmare at anytime. What Pants isn't is a goalie that I'd trust for the rest of the season.

I was pushing for him to come in for Hart but he's never in my opinion going to be as good as a top form Joe Hart.

If Hart can't get back to his best then for where we are going we'll have to look elsewhere.

Joe had many many chances. A lot more than Pants....He blew them, in front of a new manager....Fatal.<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:10 pm --<br /><br />Joe had many many chances. A lot more than Pants....He blew them, in front of a new manager....Fatal.

what if he is picked Wednesday and we keep a clean sheet but we dominate so much that he is hardly tested. Then what?

blue b4 the moon said:

Joe's not either so may as well leave Panti in !

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
Joe had many many chances. A lot more than Pants....He blew them, in front of a new manager....Fatal.

-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:10 pm --

Joe had many many chances. A lot more than Pants....He blew them, in front of a new manager....Fatal.
What a strange post.
Panti did ok today but who the fuck decides its a good idea for him to be playing keep ball?

Gaylord du Bois said:
tiggsywiggsywoo said:

-- Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:10 pm --

What a strange post.
Panti did ok today but who the fuck decides its a good idea for him to be playing keep ball?
?????

Hart was never going to be left out for a long period of time, he will play Wednesday but what we may find is a little bit of rotation with the goalkeepers like what GPC did at the swamp when they first signed DeGea, until Hart is finally back to his best....unfortunately for Pantilimon he isn't going to be our number one, if Hart was to lose his place permanently it would be to an established top keeper not Panty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.