Joe Hart (continued)

de niro said:
LS12BlueMoon said:
I think it was right to give Joe a rest in the Capital One Cup tie, but I would have stuck him back in for the league game. Keepers live off confidence, further time away from the sticks will be doing him no good in my opinion.

Really he should be back v spurs. Big game and joe is right for it. If he doesn't play then writing could be on the wall.

Why is he 'right for it'? He's done nowt different on the pitch since he was dropped. Still making smart stops excellent reflex saves and kamikaze runs out of his box.
CP is in now and has done nothing better or worse than Joe, and is not injured. The manager has no reason to drop him.

Daily Mail's piece on Pelligrini telling the press "no more questions on Joe Hart" today had some odd comments at the bottom:

(<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2511835/Manuel-Pellegrini-loses-temper-questions-Manchester-City-keeper-Joe-Hart.html#ixzz2lQuhRp1J" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2lQuhRp1J</a> )

Emily McK, Manchester, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Maybe if Joe didn't have (or have :) that sordid little affair with an attention seeker @ Selfridges, concentrated on what is important - his profession, maybe things would be different ??

Emily McK, Manchester, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
Yes, and how old does that girl look? 20 yrs older than her 'age'? Still seeing each other apparently ... That'll explain his recent poor performance

NM3, Manchester, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
It will be all to ensure DK keeps quiet ;)

strongbowholic said:
Daily Mail's piece on Pelligrini telling the press "no more questions on Joe Hart" today had some odd comments at the bottom:

(<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2511835/Manuel-Pellegrini-loses-temper-questions-Manchester-City-keeper-Joe-Hart.html#ixzz2lQuhRp1J" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z2lQuhRp1J</a> )

Emily McK, Manchester, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Maybe if Joe didn't have (or have :) that sordid little affair with an attention seeker @ Selfridges, concentrated on what is important - his profession, maybe things would be different ??

Emily McK, Manchester, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
Yes, and how old does that girl look? 20 yrs older than her 'age'? Still seeing each other apparently ... That'll explain his recent poor performance

NM3, Manchester, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
It will be all to ensure DK keeps quiet ;)

I am convinced Hart was dropped more to take him out of the firing line of the press who were going way over the top with their criticism of him and judging by comments I have seen on here and on other media plenty were buying in to it.

I no longer read the rag tops and that includes the daily mail, you only have to read the comments after any City article, totally bitter and twisted.

George Hannah said:
Puzzled by the little exchange between Manuel and Jamie Jackson on InsideCity 99 at 13:37 - something like " Pantilimon will not be here ...at the beginning of the year we will change ...." Que?

I think it was more "if we were worried about Pantilimon, we would've got rid and he wouldn't be here"

article-2511950-199D19F900000578-65_634x437.jpg

Wonder what Joe was thinking today. He looks a bit depressed.

Blue Haze said:
article-2511950-199D19F900000578-65_634x437.jpg

Wonder what Joe was thinking today. He looks a bit depressed.

He'll be back soon enough, cos he's the better, more assured, keeper. This temporary exile should hopefully be good for him though. He deserved to be dropped and a spell on the bench should focus his attention and give us a better Joe Hart when he returns

Pants was solid today and I see no reason to make a change.

Hart can play next Wednesday, and against Leicester. Pants for Munich if the game has something on it.

Pelly says that Joe is playing on Wednesday. I always thought this to be the likely outcome. The game is 'dead' and he can get away with the odd fumble without the Press being on his back. Though perhaps we'll learn nothing as he may have nothing to do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.