Joe Hart (continued)

Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
levets said:
I was slagged off on here of course but hey ho.
=========
And rightly so... silly statement Bill. 3 consecutive golden gloves.

neuer would have got platinum gloves:)

he's just a better keeper mate, the gloves were as much down to our back four as anything.
joe does seem unlucky, I was thinking the other day he, and we, never get away with anything. if we fuck up anywhere we get punished.

seems cruel.

What seems cruel to me is the constant slagging off of our goalkeeper, but then I am a sentimental old woman who just wants to give Joe a big hug, just as I would my own grandson if I felt people were upsetting him!!!

BRING BACK JOE, but keep Panty as well............ see I can't make my mind up. Do you think the FA would let us have them both in goals at the same time so we don't upset either of them, and keep everyone on here onside as well??
;-)

if that was possible Sheila utd would have had them years ago. it will be two refs next in case one is honest.

Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
levets said:
=========

he's just a better keeper mate, the gloves were as much down to our back four as anything.
joe does seem unlucky, I was thinking the other day he, and we, never get away with anything. if we fuck up anywhere we get punished.

seems cruel.

What seems cruel to me is the constant slagging off of our goalkeeper, but then I am a sentimental old woman who just wants to give Joe a big hug, just as I would my own grandson if I felt people were upsetting him!!!

BRING BACK JOE, but keep Panty as well............ see I can't make my mind up. Do you think the FA would let us have them both in goals at the same time so we don't upset either of them, and keep everyone on here onside as well??
;-)
I've said this before, we should just play pants as a centre half, nobody would beat him to a header, long ball problem solved, it's quite possible he'd get away with the odd handball as well, as I can think of a fair few referees with single digit IQs in the pl who wouldn't realise he was wearing an outfield strip.

de niro said:
Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:

seems cruel.

;-)

if that was possible Sheila utd would have had them years ago. it will be two refs next in case one is honest.

I thought that lot had had 2 refs for years, the one in the middle and that horrible old man on the line!!

What was to be expected is the media boring Pellegrini with continuing questions about Joe Hart. First they floor Hart flat on his face by putting pressure on him, claiming he was to be replaced even before Pellegrini made up his mind. Now Pellegrini did start with Pantilimon, the press is all over him why and when Hart is to return in goal. No wonder Pellegrini is "flipping", well according to Dail Fail. It turns out he hardly flips, he simply stops the questions about one player as he likes to think and talk in terms of a team.

Anyway, this whole keeper-problem has turned out into an unwanted one, mainly caused by Hart himself for not putting in the quality performances that are required. I still think he's the number 1 choice, but Pantillimon will get more time to show what he is all about. And so far, despite hardly a save to make, Pantilimon hasn't let us down.

As for the press: do one.

de niro said:
levets said:
de niro said:
A couple of years ago I started a thread titled "sorry Joe" it was to replace him with neuer, it was not a slight on Joe as much as banging a drum for neuer, he was then and is now the best keeper around. We would have got him back then dead easy. I was slagged off on here of course but hey ho.

=========

seems cruel.

Funny ol' world we live in! Hart keeps clean sheets it's down to defenders as much as him but when we concede most the time it's down to him rather then defenders!

The world of football!

LS12BlueMoon said:
I think it was right to give Joe a rest in the Capital One Cup tie, but I would have stuck him back in for the league game. Keepers live off confidence, further time away from the sticks will be doing him no good in my opinion.

Do I support Joe Hart FC or Manchester City?

Call it a hunch, but I reckon the decision to replace him has already been made. TBF all indications showed Mancini was going to replace him anyway with Begovic, the player himself said mancini's sacking killed the deal, so Hart actually got a stay of execution with Pellegrini's arrival.

All our english players, not just Hart but Richards, Milner, Rodwell cant get near the team, they cant seem to hack Pellegrini's style tbh, whereas players like Nasri, Silva and Aguero are improving because of it.

I wouldn't be surprised if all 4 are gone by the start of next season. Which probably won't be popular with the fans at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.