Joe Hart (continued)

The effect on the dressing room if he did get rid of joe would be huge and probably would lead to more problems than he bargained for

Hopefully a made up story

karen7 said:
The effect on the dressing room if he did get rid of joe would be huge and probably would lead to more problems than he bargained for

Hopefully a made up story

Don't agree. If Joe's sold it'll have little effect on the dressing room. It's more likely to be a problem if he isn't sold but spends the rest of the season on the bench.

I'm definitely worried about all the links to various goalkeepers. I'd be very disappointed if City gave up on Joe, but equally I've got faith in our technical staff to know who to keep and who to sell.

I said the day Joe was dropped, I thought it was the end of him at City.

Not what I want & dint want him dropped either, but think the new boss will want his own No. 1 .

Cheadle Blue said:
honest to god a laghed out loud when i saw this story, its absolute horseshite, totally embarrassing

This paper needs banning from future press conferences etc, because this certainly isn't the first time and it won't be the last

I loved the bit about messi though

Joe will play tomorrow, get a heros welcome and that will be the start of his comeback hopefully

He definitely needed a kick up the backside to show that he's not undroppable, but job done now. I know a keeper has to be one of the most confident players on the pitch, but he has come across a little too self-assured over the last couple of years so maybe this situation was needed. But time to get him back between the sticks, nothing wrong with Pants, but imo he's not as good a keeper as Joe. Hopefully he'll have a good game tomorrow night, not that I expect him to be too busy!

ChichesterBlue said:
He definitely needed a kick up the backside to show that he's not undroppable, but job done now. I know a keeper has to be one of the most confident players on the pitch, but he has come across a little too self-assured over the last couple of years so maybe this situation was needed. But time to get him back between the sticks, nothing wrong with Pants, but imo he's not as good a keeper as Joe. Hopefully he'll have a good game tomorrow night, not that I expect him to be too busy!
He didn't need a kick up the backside - well, in fact you're right he did actually - but what he really needs is a whole improvement on everything in his game. His shot stopping was always the best part of his game but he was making mistakes in that area, as well as being indecisive in crosses, flapping on crosses, rushing out of his box when he shouldn't do, indecisive on when to distribute the ball and the execution of the distribution being erratic. I don't see how he deserves his place back in the side yet as the 'keeper who is currently there is displaying a better all round game than Joe has been.

Until Joe shows the coaching staff in training and then in cup games that he is making improvements on all aspects of his game i think he should remain on the bench.

I would love joe hart to do a interview on city tv that he is staying and going to fight for the number 1 keeper shirt and never ever want to leave Manchester city and love the club and fans

I'm probably reading far too much into things, but I'm not convinced about Kompany's injuries or Joe Hart's situation. I feel that possibly (laugh away and call me stupid if you like) there is something more going on.

It feels to me at the moment Hart and Kompany are reaping what they sowed following the showdown insisting the previous manager had to go or they would go. I wonder if the club are exerting their authority and showing no one is bigger than the club.

Like I say, possibly paranoid nonsense on my part but something genuinely does not seem to add up at the moment.

Right, I'm off to find the tin foil!

strongbowholic said:
I'm probably reading far too much into things, but I'm not convinced about Kompany's injuries or Joe Hart's situation. I feel that possibly (laugh away and call me stupid if you like) there is something more going on.

It feels to me at the moment Hart and Kompany are reaping what they sowed following the showdown insisting the previous manager had to go or they would go. I wonder if the club are exerting their authority and showing no one is bigger than the club.

Like I say, possibly paranoid nonsense on my part but something genuinely does not seem to add up at the moment.

The Belgian team medic is in on it in that case as well then, he reckons Vinnie will be out for even longer! Tin foil hat for you! :)

strongbowholic said:

That's what i have been thinking too. Do you watch a lot of gangster films and programmes? I reckon the club took note of what the two said about Mancini, shot him, and now they're going to shoot these two n'all just for being snotty little two faced fuckers. "Nobody likes a grass"*BANG*!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.