Joe Hart (continued)

aguero93:20 said:
strongbowholic said:
I'm probably reading far too much into things, but I'm not convinced about Kompany's injuries or Joe Hart's situation. I feel that possibly (laugh away and call me stupid if you like) there is something more going on.

It feels to me at the moment Hart and Kompany are reaping what they sowed following the showdown insisting the previous manager had to go or they would go. I wonder if the club are exerting their authority and showing no one is bigger than the club.

Like I say, possibly paranoid nonsense on my part but something genuinely does not seem to add up at the moment.

Right, I'm off to find the tin foil!
The Belgian team medic is in on it in that case as well then, he reckons Vinnie will be out for even longer! Tin foil hat for you! :)
Like I say mate, not convinced at all as we've appeared to have fallen out with the Belgian national side over Vinnie prior to this.

I've found the foil and now look like the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz!

KippaxCitizen said:
strongbowholic said:
I'm probably reading far too much into things, but I'm not convinced about Kompany's injuries or Joe Hart's situation. I feel that possibly (laugh away and call me stupid if you like) there is something more going on.

It feels to me at the moment Hart and Kompany are reaping what they sowed following the showdown insisting the previous manager had to go or they would go. I wonder if the club are exerting their authority and showing no one is bigger than the club.

Like I say, possibly paranoid nonsense on my part but something genuinely does not seem to add up at the moment.

That's what i have been thinking too. Do you watch a lot of gangster films and programmes? I reckon the club took note of what the two said about Mancini, shot him, and now they're going to shoot these two n'all just for being snotty little two faced fuckers. "Nobody likes a grass"*BANG*!
Big meeting in the board room, Txiki, Ferran and Khaldoun all in there with the players. Khaldoun says "Roberto was a close, personal friend of mine and some of you disrespected him." Txiki then gets up, walks round the table talking about the need for togetherness, unity, all working for the same side, the club is bigger than anyone person. Produces a baseball bat and BLAM! Vinnie's down. BLAM! Joe's down. Khaldoun says "anyone need me to explain this again?" *silence* "Meeting adjourned."

<a class="postlink" href="http://thatkunaguero.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/begovic-for-hart/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thatkunaguero.wordpress.com/2013 ... -for-hart/</a>

Begovic for Hart – something in it

Blues will have to bear with us as we continue to try and find the happy medium between being a place for all things City, and trying to report and inform on situations which may be developing at City, using our contacts.

My Twitter colleague @City_Watch took a fair few brickbats after thatkunaguero published an article earlier this month that Joe Hart would consider his future in January if he was still out of the picture.

And today there are reports from Alan Nixon in the Daily Mirror that City will make a £15m move for Stoke’s Asmir Begovic in the upcoming window, with Stoke offered the extra carrot of taking Hart on loan at the Britannia until the end of the season.

We have made a series of enquiries this morning to a couple of people as to the validity of this story and it would seem it can’t be ruled out, much as it might smart for some of Joe’s fans.

It’s well-documented that Begovic was targeted by Roberto Mancini, and a deal was all set up for this summer, until the manager received his cards.

Begovic is certainly a top-class keeper and City have continued to scout his performances.

The question has to be would Hart even contemplate Stoke? Mark Hughes was all too quick to drop him in favour of Shay Given?

But with a World Cup around the corner, there is a strong feeling Hart would have few options but to take a punt, and put himself in the shop window for next summer

Hart might be replaced and our scouts probably have been looking at other Goalkeepers over the past 12 months. As for Hart going to Stoke in exchange for Asmir Begovic I don't think that is going to happen as Mark Hughes loaned him out to Birmingham ( which was a good learning experience for him) and signed Shay Given instead.

strongbowholic said:
KippaxCitizen said:
strongbowholic said:

That's what i have been thinking too. Do you watch a lot of gangster films and programmes? I reckon the club took note of what the two said about Mancini, shot him, and now they're going to shoot these two n'all just for being snotty little two faced fuckers. "Nobody likes a grass"*BANG*!
Big meeting in the board room, Txiki, Ferran and Khaldoun all in there with the players. Khaldoun says "Roberto was a close, personal friend of mine and some of you disrespected him." Txiki then gets up, walks round the table talking about the need for togetherness, unity, all working for the same side, the club is bigger than anyone person. Produces a baseball bat and BLAM! Vinnie's down. BLAM! Joe's down. Khaldoun says "anyone need me to explain this again?" *silence* "Meeting adjourned."

That makes perfect sense to me - I'd love to believe it actually happened and that that Chappy twat had already been taken care of by an underling.

strongbowholic said:

Nah ... it's nothing like that. Vinny's injury has been treated with kid gloves by City and the Belgian physios simply because we all want him fit and playing.

With Joe - well it's a tough call. But it's worth baring in mind that Mancini definitely wanted rid of him, and that if the club felt he had behaved unprofessionally i'm sure they would've shipped him out and done the Begovic deal anyway in the summer. What's going on now is IMO the manager simply making a call based on what he's seen and Joe's form.

If that call extends to replacing him in January i'll be shocked in a way - but then I trust the technical staff as I said earlier - they spend much more time analysing the players and will make the call which they feel gives city the best chance of success.

I'm still hoping Joe Hart will refind his mojo.

However ahead of the world cup, it's a lot easier to impress as a goalkeeper at a club like Stoke, where you are constantly shot saving than at City.
The biggest challenge for City's keeper in many matches is maintaining concentration because of the lack of action.

(As a aside, I have always had the suspicion the rags were trying to persuade him to join their "dark side".
Ferguson was surely tapping up, saying Hart was one of his biggest mistakes, plus they have more England defenders than any other PL team.
Obviously City would not sell direct to Utd but maybe there is scheming he would go to another club first?)

*Huge yawn* crikey, it is getting beyond a joke, conspiracy theories, reports from red tops who have been proven wrong time and time again, slagging off for a great young goalkeeper, the list goes on and on.

Isn't it time to just leave it and get behind our TEAM including Joe Hart. Sorry but this is just getting boring now. Going over and over and over the same arguments, yes it is a discussion/debating forum but this isn't discussion or debate just repetition. Let's leave Joe alone and let the Manager decide. JMHO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.