Joe Hart (continued)

It's time now to get Joe back in goal. Yes he,s had a few poor matches but his class will come through. Don't forget that Joe Hart is still young & learning his trade. He probably has another 14 years in front of him.
Im old enough to remember Joe Corrigan who had a long period of making too many errors but the club stuck by him and he came through it becoming Englands third choice.
If the club sold him I would be gutted.

The boss says he is going nowhere on loan in Jan and rightly so as he will be back as our number 1 by then.

FantasyIreland said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Yellow ticker on SSN....MP has said he's going nowhere on loan.

So its a straight sale??

We'll to be fair,I wouldn't expect MP to say in November,he can go out on loan in jan...i wouldn't expect him to say it to hart himself,never mind the media.

Exactly,even if his departure,in whatever guise,is on the cards,it certainly wouldn't be divulged at this stage of the season.

FantasyIreland said:
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri
Manchester City have contacted Casillas according to today edition of AS

I have just read the AS article "El Manchester City de Pellegrini quiere a Iker Casillas para julio" (Pellegrini's Manchester City wants Iker Casillas by July). According to the journalist (Carmen Colino), Manchester City is looking for a keeper and believe that Casillas would be a quality leap to the team in that position. The article then reviews the PL season so far for Joe Hart and concludes that Pellegrini is not happy with his performance. Not being happy, then he has asked for a new keeper for the next season being Casillas his favorite, as he knows him since his tenure in Real Madrid (2009-2010), considering that he would be essential in City. Casillas will wait till the end of the season to consider his future. If things does not improve for him in RM he would look for other destinations, and according the article, the Premier League is a probability, since he likes it. Moreover, he was thinking to move to the PL in 2005 when United made an offer to him, but finally remained in RM when some things were fixed.

Concludes that now that as in Man City there are many spanish players (and Pellegrini), the decission should be easier for him to move there.

The comments of fans are interesting too. Some say that moving to England (or any other country) would be almost impossible due to Sara Carbonero (Casilla's wife) as she has a social position in Spain and a solid job in the media. Other says that Casillas would be not a good option to the PL as he is mediocre in his aerial game, and the PL is plenty of that kind of playing.

Well that is it.

Please consider that English is not my native language. Forgive my errors and corrections are welcome.

acton28 said:
Joe Hart is respoble for the Scots referendum blueprint being unveiled

And he is responsible for Global Warming as well with all the hot air emanating from this thread!! ;-)<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:34 pm --<br /><br />From City News Conference according to BBC Sportsday at 13.15:

"Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini dismisses suggestions goalkeeper Joe Hart could be loaned out in January.

Pellegrini has also played down speculation he might look to sign a new keeper during the mid-season transfer window. Hart, the current England first choice, recently lost his place in the City side after a series of inconsistent displays and has sat out their last five games.

Pellegrini says: "There is a lot of news about six or seven goalkeepers that we want to buy but it is not true. There is no chance that Joe Hart could go out of this squad in January.""

Eccles Blue said:
acton28 said:
Joe Hart is respoble for the Scots referendum blueprint being unveiled

And he is responsible for Global Warming as well with all the hot air emanating from this thread!! ;-)

-- Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:34 pm --

From City News Conference according to BBC Sportsday at 13.15:

"Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini dismisses suggestions goalkeeper Joe Hart could be loaned out in January.

Pellegrini has also played down speculation he might look to sign a new keeper during the mid-season transfer window. Hart, the current England first choice, recently lost his place in the City side after a series of inconsistent displays and has sat out their last five games.

Pellegrini says: "There is a lot of news about six or seven goalkeepers that we want to buy but it is not true. There is no chance that Joe Hart could go out of this squad in January.""

Personally I hope this is true. Realistically I seem to recall Mancini saying Mario wouldn't leave in January. There is no way on God's Earth that Pellers or anyone is going to say anything other than Hart is here to stay until everything is lined up for him to go. Clubs and managers lie about these things because it makes sense to.

That said I do hope its true. I want Hart back and in form. Letting him go would be a major disappointment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.