Joe Hart (continued)

Sorry but if Hart is basically blaming his form on a new goalkeeper coach then he needs to take a good look at himself and reevaluate if he is a professional footballer.

When Battara got sacked, Hart wasn't reset and this new keeper has come in and taught him how to be a goalkeeper from the start again.

There were rumors when Pellegrini first was touted that he would bring in Watson but he has brought in his own man and that is completely fair and normal.

CTID101 said:
Sorry but if Hart is basically blaming his form on a new goalkeeper coach then he needs to take a good look at himself and reevaluate if he is a professional footballer.

When Battara got sacked, Hart wasn't reset and this new keeper has come in and taught him how to be a goalkeeper from the start again.

There were rumors when Pellegrini first was touted that he would bring in Watson but he has brought in his own man and that is completely fair and normal.

But DID Joe say that or is it once again paper/media talk? I was only thinking last night that Joe has not said one word to the press as far as I remember and yet they are spouting off as if they knew everything the lad was thinking never mind saying!! Let them get on with it, Pellegrini will bring him back tomorrow and we will see what happens then.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
moomba said:
I'm no cynic said:
Yep. Pellegrini is getting slagged off now.

If it was true it wouldnt be Pellegrini (or the goal keeping coach) I'd be looking at.

No me neither.

I am sick of players taking the piss here. If he doesn't like it tough shit. I'm not quite sure why so many people talk about him like he is some kind of irreplaceable player. He has been average to poor for 18m.

I'm sick of people believing everything they read/hear.

Especially the ramblings of Adrian Durham.

Eccles Blue said:
CTID101 said:

But DID Joe say that or is it once again paper/media talk? I was only thinking last night that Joe has not said one word to the press as far as I remember and yet they are spouting off as if they knew everything the lad was thinking never mind saying!! Let them get on with it, Pellegrini will bring him back tomorrow and we will see what happens then.
Now now EB let's not let truth get in the way of a good shoeing.

Anyone got any stats on Begovic?

A good example;

8ww675.jpg

Eccles Blue said:
CTID101 said:

Exactly.
Seems Joe is refusing to talk to the press, let them make fools of themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.