Joe Hart (continued)

CTID101 said:
Sorry but if Hart is basically blaming his form on a new goalkeeper coach then he needs to take a good look at himself and reevaluate if he is a professional footballer.

When Battara got sacked, Hart wasn't reset and this new keeper has come in and taught him how to be a goalkeeper from the start again.

There were rumors when Pellegrini first was touted that he would bring in Watson but he has brought in his own man and that is completely fair and normal.

when did you hear Joe say this? Oh you didn't

BringBackSwales said:
CTID101 said:
Sorry but if Hart is basically blaming his form on a new goalkeeper coach then he needs to take a good look at himself and reevaluate if he is a professional footballer.

When Battara got sacked, Hart wasn't reset and this new keeper has come in and taught him how to be a goalkeeper from the start again.

There were rumors when Pellegrini first was touted that he would bring in Watson but he has brought in his own man and that is completely fair and normal.

Looks like you can't read.

IF

It could be/probably is rubbish but if the rumors are true and he indeed doesn't like the new goalkeeping coach then my comment stands.

Lets face it. Players don't need to say something publicly to put a message out in the press. We should know that from last year and I'm guessing Joe has more than the odd journo's mobile number in his contacts list.

I won't presume it's true, but I wouldnt automatically rule it out either.

moomba said:
Lets face it. Players don't need to say something publicly to put a message out in the press. We should know that from last year and I'm guessing Joe has more than the odd journo's mobile number in his contacts list.

I won't presume it's true, but I wouldnt automatically rule it out either.
Players talk to each other. He'll talk to players at their international gatherings as well as those at City. His feelings will be questioned by Hodgson and his own staff. Then there is his agent who will always seeking an opportunity to make a quick buck out of his players. I have no idea if there is any truth in these 'reports', but we don't need to be rocket scientists to realise that players seek (1) high wages, (2) trophies, and (3) international recognition. Joe has achieved the first two issues, but he has yet to convince in an England jersey, and in World Cup year, he needs every opportunity to stake his undoubted claim as England's number one, and he isn't going to do that by sitting on the bench while the cameras are studying every twitch and frown on his face. He needs to be playing and if he cannot convince Pellegrini, then he's off, and soon.

Believe nothing of the Daily Mirror fairy tales.
MP is resting Hart because rightly so needed a break. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the world and he will be back I think by Christmas time.

CTID101 said:
BringBackSwales said:
CTID101 said:

Looks like you can't read.

IF

It could be/probably is rubbish but if the rumors are true and he indeed doesn't like the new goalkeeping coach then my comment stands.

IF so why peddle rumours in this way about one of YOUR club's best players. I don't understand why some people look for the worse in our players and don't stick to FACTS

The amount of people on here that are to stupid to realise that Hart has had trouble adjusting to new tactics under a new manager (just like Aguero did at first), is unreal. New manager + new tactics is always going to equal some mistakes, his have just been more high profile because often when a keeper makes a mistake it leads directly to a goal.

Yes he had some bloopers last season too, but he often gets blamed for things that weren't his fault (Ribery's goal, Robben's goal, Torres' goal to an extent) which isn't going to help him adapt at all, it's going to make him more nervous.
Get behind him and he'll remind us why he's easily the best goal keeper in the league.

I'm no cynic said:
I have no idea if there is any truth in these 'reports', but we don't need to be rocket scientists to realise that players seek (1) high wages, (2) trophies, and (3) international recognition. Joe has achieved the first two issues, but he has yet to convince in an England jersey,
He's got 38 caps, and you don't think he has international recognition ?

mgreenz97 said:
The amount of people on here that are to stupid to realise that Hart has had trouble adjusting to new tactics under a new manager (just like Aguero did at first), is unreal. New manager + new tactics is always going to equal some mistakes, his have just been more high profile because often when a keeper makes a mistake it leads directly to a goal.

Yes he had some bloopers last season too, but he often gets blamed for things that weren't his fault (Ribery's goal, Robben's goal, Torres' goal to an extent) which isn't going to help him adapt at all, it's going to make him more nervous.
Get behind him and he'll remind us why he's easily the best goal keeper in the league.

Great post. We should be supporting our players - especially one who has won the golden glove for the past 3 years. He has proved his talent yet suddenly a very likeable lad has been wrongly labelled as cocky. Come on....do we Blues really agree with a pr**k like Roy Keane???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.