Joe Hart (continued)

The papers are still running with this bollocks story.

Now they're saying: "ahhh, but he didn't say he won't leave in the summer!"

It's quite a dilemma we have. Two keepers with a gulf in ability between them, but the main man has had a disastrous start to the season and has been dropped and may see his World Cup chances affected. Perhaps a straight loan swap would be the answer, Joe for Begovic, with both players returning to their parent clubs in the summer. It might be a swap that each player would like as Joe would be a regular at Stoke and would near guarantee his England place and, hopefully, would get his game going again, whereas Begovic would likely appear in the Champions League and boost his own standing, and he could also pick up a medal or two for his half-season stint at City. I don't see much harm in an arrangement like this.

Pellers could not have been firmer in his response to the question about him being shipped out in january,he is going nowhere so lets support the lad

I'm no cynic said:
karen7 said:
Pellers could not have been firmer in his response to the question about him being shipped out in january,he is going nowhere so lets support the lad
In which case Joe has to play to boost his WC credentials. If he is omitted for much longer, Joe is sure going to be unhappy.

Sounds like there is a plan that he must be on board with, for now at least,I want him back soon but that's just me

I'm no cynic said:
karen7 said:
In which case Joe has to play to boost his WC credentials. If he is omitted for much longer, Joe is sure going to be unhappy.

It's this sort of over-reaction nonsense that is just insane.

The idea that Hart needs to play every waking second of game time.

He only needs to play for the last 10 games before the World Cup to be fresh and it's not even an issue as he'll be back by Christmas anyway.

I also love the replacements that people line up.

Casillas - dropped at Real
Buffon - having a mare at the moment and has been the last couple of years
Begovic - not even sure why on earth people rate this guy.

Durham just stated that he's been told by sources close to it that Hart does not get on with his new goal keeping coach.

I'm no cynic said:
It's quite a dilemma we have. Two keepers with a gulf in ability between them, but the main man has had a disastrous start to the season and has been dropped and may see his World Cup chances affected. Perhaps a straight loan swap would be the answer, Joe for Begovic, with both players returning to their parent clubs in the summer. It might be a swap that each player would like as Joe would be a regular at Stoke and would near guarantee his England place and, hopefully, would get his game going again, whereas Begovic would likely appear in the Champions League and boost his own standing, and he could also pick up a medal or two for his half-season stint at City. I don't see much harm in an arrangement like this.

I bet Stoke would though!

I'm no cynic said:
strongbowholic said:
Durham just stated that he's been told by sources close to it that Hart does not get on with his new goal keeping coach.
Yep. Pellegrini is getting slagged off now.

If it was true it wouldnt be Pellegrini (or the goal keeping coach) I'd be looking at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.