Joe Hart (continued)

Re: joe hart

How on earth didn't Panti make it up for the last corner?
I can't have been the only one screaming like bastard at the tv for him amongst the action.

Eccles Blue said:
Pantilimon should have saved that but, unlike the people who slated poor Joe for every little mistake, I am not going to totally blame him because the defence was not good enough either. But Joe should be brought back into the team. As for the poster who thinks Joe has a gambling problem..................... I am laughing fit to burst at the absurdity of the story and gullibility of anyone believing it. (JMHO)
Not sure most gk would of saved that he had to cover his near post the guy curled it into the far post wouldn't attach panty any blame, need to look at the coming together of Milner and dem

Gaylord du Bois said:
How on earth didn't he make it up for the last corner?
I can't have been the only one screaming like bastard at the tv for him amongst the action.

I'm taking it you mean Pantilimon rather than Joe Hart (which is the title of this thread!!) he didn't make it up because what you couldn't see on TV but we could at the ground was that the manager told Pantilimon to go back!

Eccles Blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

I'm taking it you mean Pantilimon rather than Joe Hart (which is the title of this thread!!) he didn't make it up because what you couldn't see on TV but we could at the ground was that the manager told Pantilimon to go back!
yet another blunder

Eccles Blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

I did EB. I must have lost my compass flitting between threads.
Christ. I wonder what the thinking behind that was.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Eccles Blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

I did EB. I must have lost my compass flitting between threads.

*rofl* sorry GDB I am the same, I posted something in a thread last night that I had to delete so that I could post it in the correct one. May I borrow your compass please? Or actually I think it might be better for my blood pressure if I went and got on with some housework instead of continuing on here. :-)

sir peace frog said:
Eccles Blue said:
Pantilimon should have saved that but, unlike the people who slated poor Joe for every little mistake, I am not going to totally blame him because the defence was not good enough either. But Joe should be brought back into the team. As for the poster who thinks Joe has a gambling problem..................... I am laughing fit to burst at the absurdity of the story and gullibility of anyone believing it. (JMHO)
Not sure most gk would of saved that he had to cover his near post the guy curled it into the far post wouldn't attach panty any blame, need to look at the coming together of Milner and dem
True not much he could do, if he dives the other side he gets beat at the near post and looks like a tit. Was a good finish by the rag

daily star today, great comments by szczesny (arsenal), about joe hart. Well worth a read!!!

Eccles Blue said:

Mate, fully disagree. This would be one of the saves of the season if he did. It was well executed and keeper had no chance. No blame on the keeper what so ever. end off.

DaveRave18 said:
Eccles Blue said:

Mate, fully disagree. This would be one of the saves of the season if he did. It was well executed and keeper had no chance. No blame on the keeper what so ever. end off.
this all day long... he is more than capable of being our goalkeeper until pelly decides about joe coming back... I AM CONFIDENT IN BOTH OUR KEEPERS AND SO I AM NOT BOTHERED WHO PLAYS. I also wouldnt sell/swap either of them!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.