Joe Hart (continued)

Loving the way he's commanded his area recently. He's very, very good at it and it's a welcome addition to his game. Been practically faultless since his return, top marks to him and MP.

Brilliant response to being dropped.

As some of us were saying at the time (and were branded haters for, completely wrongly) he had to be left out, and he had to step up and win his place back. He's done it superbly.

Good to have the real Joe back

Scareye said:
I said when he was dropped that I didn't agree with it and he might struggle to come back from it. I am nominating myself for pundit of the year as I speak! ;-)

No need for self-flagellation, mate. We are not close enough to understand players' psyches. That's what a good manager is there to do.

I saw a LOT of criticism of Joe earlier in the season when he had a rough patch, so I just wanted to make sure he gets the plaudits he deserves now!

He has been absolutely immense in the second half of the season. He is so assured in his handling and is always capable of seriously athletic and outstanding saves. Any success we have had, he must be given some of the credit for!

how is valdes?
any news on pantilimon's possible replacement? (it's so quiet)
I hope hart is still number one next season...

He has definately saved our title hopes today with 2 or 3 crucial saves. Massive turn around from the incompitent keeper we saw at the start of the season. He has turned his game around brilliantly since his return.
Well Done Joe!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.