Joe Hart (continued)

ifiwasarichfan said:
When Mario took it round him and chipped it in but Jagielka cleared it;

He has had stick off Shearer and Henry for coming for the Ball. I didn't think he had any other option and it did force Mario wide.

He did all right tonight.

I agree If Hart didn't close the angle Mario would have just smashed it in his right hand side. He forced Mario back and Mario produced a bit of magic but luckily Jagielka did his job.

RandomJ said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
When Mario took it round him and chipped it in but Jagielka cleared it;

He has had stick off Shearer and Henry for coming for the Ball. I didn't think he had any other option and it did force Mario wide.

He did all right tonight.

I agree If Hart didn't close the angle Mario would have just smashed it in his right hand side. He forced Mario back and Mario produced a bit of magic but luckily Jagielka did his job.

Hart wasn't at fault for the shot that whistled through 3 England players and a sea of bodies. Nor the goal by Balo, Jagielka looked average for that, but good finish.

Hart wasn't bad at all.

Balotelli is a superb footballer and is maturing into an adult.....going to be top of the class for a few years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.