Joe Hart (continued)

Is Criminally Insane on the WUM because he is asking questions and making arguments you would expect from a child or someone who isnt very clued up on the club

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Is Criminally Insane on the WUM because he is asking questions and making arguments you would expect from a child or someone who isnt very clued up on the club
Was wondering that myself but I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt at the risk of being WUMmed.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I;am not making any arguments and asking any questions just replying to a thread about Joe Hart.

If the people who run the site did not want people to reply then there would not be a forum.

You make remarks about being childish?when all i have stated is that i prefer Pants to Hart,I seem to be missing something here?<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:38 pm --<br /><br />
aguero93:20 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Was wondering that myself but I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt at the risk of being WUMmed.

I think i touched a tender spot with YOU when i wrote i prefered Pants to Hart but did not realize it was such a big deal to have a different opinion to some other blue?but there again following the blues for decades i should of known better.

Criminally Insane said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I;am not making any arguments and asking any questions just replying to a thread about Joe Hart.

If the people who run the site did not want people to reply then there would not be a forum.

You make remarks about being childish?when all i have stated is that i prefer Pants to Hart,I seem to be missing something here?
Sanity? ;)

Shadz69 said:
In the days leading to the final Panti stated that he would be off to look for first team football.If he had kept his mouth shut he would have played.Panti will never be world class,Hart has the potential to be.

For me, Pants came out with that because he was told he wouldn't be playing

I Like Joe Hart and think he's a good keeper but he was clearly at fault for the 2nd goal. he had no reason to come off his line, the momentum of the player was taking him to the by line and as it did his shot angle was becoming more and more acute.......had Joe kept his line he would have made a comfortable save imo.

Harsh perhaps but life's like that at the top.

I also thought some of his distribution was appalling, particularly the throws.

cityok said:
Shadz69 said:
In the days leading to the final Panti stated that he would be off to look for first team football.If he had kept his mouth shut he would have played.Panti will never be world class,Hart has the potential to be.

For me, Pants came out with that because he was told he wouldn't be playing
Costel Pantilimon has suggested that his appearance in the FA Cup final for Manchester City could be his last.

The Romania international has played in all of City's FA Cup games this season and Roberto Mancini is set to stick with him for the final on Saturday, ahead of England number one Joe Hart.

"The technical staff and everyone knows that after the season is finished, I want to leave.

However, the 26-year-old admits that he is growing increasingly frustrated at his lack of league action. He is yet to play in the Premier League since joining from Poli Timisoara in 2011.

"It is good for me to be playing - it is an important game, not just for me but also for the team. It is a trophy, and everyone wants to win it," he told The Sun.

"The manager stopped all the speculation because you don't want everyone to speculate about what is happening.

"I am happy here at City but it's normal that I want to play. I am only young. The technical staff and everyone knows that after the season is finished, I want to leave but discussion will come after the season.

"I don't know if Saturday will be my last game for the club it depends on what happens. I am only sure that I want to play, that is what is best for me.

"I am young, I'm not 35 or something, waiting to finish my career.

"The manager of the national team tells me every time I speak to him 'Please try to play more', so it is also important for my country, as well as for my career.

"We will wait to see what happens after the season. It is not just about my opinion - there is also the manager's opinion."

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I Like Joe Hart and think he's a good keeper but he was clearly at fault for the 2nd goal. he had no reason to come off his line, the momentum of the player was taking him to the by line and as it did his shot angle was becoming more and more acute.......had Joe kept his line he would have made a comfortable save imo.

Harsh perhaps but life's like that at the top.

I also thought some of his distribution was appalling, particularly the throws.

Seriously Clichy and Lescott where more to blame

You come out to narrow the angle he would have had the whole goal to aim at. The ball went in the most difficult place it was to save

Shadz69 said:
Criminally Insane said:
so where was he against wigan that was a cup game which we lost with Hart in goal?he was not injured because he was on the bench

Hart may have the potential but he will never ever be world class!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.