Joe Hart (continued)

I am not and probably never will be convinced about Hart. he lacks something He never will be world class and as a team and to the levels we are heading we need a world class keeper

Having Said that for the second goal last night I think Hart was dammed if he did and dammed if he didn't

The real problem for the goal was Lesscott and Clichy are just not good enough for where we are now let alone where we would like to be as a club

we need a couple of left backs and a left sided centre half as soon as possible in the summer if not we will loose these sorts of games more often than not

Sunny Coast Blue said:
There is some bitches on here, go wobble your own heads. If you like Hart good for you. He is short of the reqs i believe we need to move to the next level, as do a few others by all accounts. If this viewpoint doesn't suit you fine, but don't try and change everyone you disagree with. So far he has fallen short and he does have a habit or two that should of been rectified by now.

No one actually cares what you think<br /><br />-- 20 Feb 2014, 10:46 --<br /><br />
Criminally Insane said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Criminally Insane said:
I;am not making any arguments and asking any questions just replying to a thread about Joe Hart.

If the people who run the site did not want people to reply then there would not be a forum.

You make remarks about being childish?when all i have stated is that i prefer Pants to Hart,I seem to be missing something here?

-- Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:38 pm --

I think i touched a tender spot with YOU when i wrote i prefered Pants to Hart but did not realize it was such a big deal to have a different opinion to some other blue?but there again following the blues for decades i should of known better.
Look at the last page its ridiculous
Don,t no wot yas mean little boyblue but what i do no is Hart made a schoolboy goalkeeping error and if he is that good ?how come he did not stop a easy shot which most good keepers would have saved?
No you wouldn't know what I mean because you seem to have some sort of brain deficiency which has rendered you as intelligent as a turnip

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sunny Coast Blue said:
There is some bitches on here, go wobble your own heads. If you like Hart good for you. He is short of the reqs i believe we need to move to the next level, as do a few others by all accounts. If this viewpoint doesn't suit you fine, but don't try and change everyone you disagree with. So far he has fallen short and he does have a habit or two that should of been rectified by now.

No one actually cares what you think

-- 20 Feb 2014, 10:46 --

Criminally Insane said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Look at the last page its ridiculous
Don,t no wot yas mean little boyblue but what i do no is Hart made a schoolboy goalkeeping error and if he is that good ?how come he did not stop a easy shot which most good keepers would have saved?
No you wouldn't know what I mean because you seem to have some sort of brain deficiency which has rendered you as intelligent as a turnip

The threads about Joe Hart so go and ask mummy to change your nappy and leave genuine city fans to debate whether Joe should continue in goal and stop your personal attacks because even though you are probably about ten?there,s no reason for you to behave in this way,so stop now you silly little ....

images

whp.blue said:
I am not and probably never will be convinced about Hart. he lacks something He never will be world class and as a team and to the levels we are heading we need a world class keeper

Having Said that for the second goal last night I think Hart was dammed if he did and dammed if he didn't

The real problem for the goal was Lesscott and Clichy are just not good enough for where we are now let alone where we would like to be as a club

we need a couple of left backs and a left sided centre half as soon as possible in the summer if not we will loose these sorts of games more often than not

This is nothing new. In pre-season and in the early season f*** ups we conceded a shed load of goals through the left CB/left FB channels. Joe Hart seems to make more saves too when attacks come from his right side.

He's been great since his return. Made a key save against Barça and it was unfortunate he was caught in such a vulnerable position because of the angle and our defence.

MrE said:
I think I saw one of the best saves ever watching the game V Barcelona, yet very little has been made of it.

This kept the game at 0-0 and was superb goalkeeping, not just spectacular shot stopping.

Hart is good, but is he in this league. (tho TBH, I don't know enough about Valdes, my opinion is based upon this one game only, but he certainly impressed)

Victor has had a great season, been in terrific form with the exception of a match here or there...Has made much more impressive saves during this campaign...Rumours now in local papers that Victor is linked to City - it's often been either City or Monaco that is linked to him...He's outstanding but he will have to improve on deadball situations and crosses as that seems to be pretty common in the Premiership

It surprises me to see that Valdés's pass completion this season is the same as Hart's (59.5% vs 59%). Does he not play the ball into feet anymore? Seems like any potential replacement for Hart would need to have significantly better distribution than Hart does to be worth the cost of upgrading. I thought Valdés was good in this regard?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.