Joe Hart - Didn't take long...

hold on if we send joe out on loan and sell kasper who the fuck is goin to cover for shay ?????? the invisable man ?????

That Capello quote worries me. Whilst the City number 1 slot will definitely be his in 5 years if he stays, another keeper might have nailed down the England number 1 by then, so Hart may want to move on sooner rather than later :(

thepole said:
That Capello quote worries me. Whilst the City number 1 slot will definitely be his in 5 years if he stays, another keeper might have nailed down the England number 1 by then, so Hart may want to move on sooner rather than later :(

Doesn't matter. The Rag Mafia will ensure Harty doesn't play they'd rather have Carson fucking up week in week out than let a blue hero do an amazing job for England.

mat said:
thepole said:

Doesn't matter. The Rag Mafia will ensure Harty doesn't play they'd rather have Carson fucking up week in week out than let a blue hero do an amazing job for England.

So Capello want's Hart now does he, funny that.

'It is frustrating City decided to sign Given. We have followed Hart for a long time in the first XI. It will be a problem in the future.'

Like it was a problem to pick Team Beckham.......

Bluemoon115 said:
BlueLonghorn said:
How long is Joe's current deal?

4 Years to go in the summer.

If we promise to (and do) play him in the domestic cups for the next few seasons while Given plays in the league and Europe, then I can see him staying.
Er, personally I don't think 2 games a season is really going to keep him happy!

Bluemoon115 said:
BlueLonghorn said:
How long is Joe's current deal?

4 Years to go in the summer.

If we promise to (and do) play him in the domestic cups for the next few seasons while Given plays in the league and Europe, then I can see him staying.
Er, personally I don't think 2 games a season is really going to keep him happy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.