Joe Hart - Didn't take long...

why does every paper think that when we buy a new player the other one is to be loaned out . How we ever going to build a squad . Joe hart is not the finished article yet but is a good keeper . Shay given could make him a top keeper . Which will be to englands benefit aswell which is all there bothered about

stay under givens wing and he will be englands top keeper for a long time.

Lazy, obvious "journalism" at its worst...

Whatever!

I'm going to watch them train this week to see how the 3 of them get on and what they do differently now...

Interesting quote from Given though about being embarrassed... Good diplomacy?

I still think it's going to be good for Hart and more importantly City that Given's at the club...

1.618034 said:
Lazy, obvious "journalism" at its worst...

Whatever!

I'm going to watch them train this week to see how the 3 of them get on and what they do differently now...

Interesting quote from Given though about being embarrassed... Good diplomacy?

I still think it's going to be good for Hart and more importantly City that Given's at the club...

Please keep us informed on how training went and how bojinov fitness is going

Joe needs to stay, i think he will get 15-20 games a season being No2 to Given, he will play in the cups and the odd league game, gain experience from one of the top keepers in the game while not having the pressure of being 1st choice, forget bout England for the time being, he has lots of time yet for that, learn from Given, improve in training and he will get his chance to push for the spot, i don't think MH would have brought Given in with out soeaking to Joe Hart before the deal went through he will know the score.

nimrod said:
I think (im sure) he will leave

he wont be happy with 4 years on the bench (and why should he)

I don't think he will sit on the bench for 4 years, he will learn a lot from Given and maybe be loaned out to a bottom six prem club or top championship team with the option to call him back if needed, this way he will still be in contention for his england place.

I think a loan move next season would suit all parties; there would be a lot of premier league clubs who would be delighted to have him.

It's not like it's a situation other clubs haven't had; Liverpool loaned Carson out for 2 years in a row (I know they sold him eventually, but Reina is still young in goalkeeping terms) and Ben Foster has spent a lot of time out on loan since the rags signed him.

He'll be desperate to play for his international ambitions, but we'd be crazy to sell him in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.