Joe Hart - Didn't take long...

CITYROBBO said:
1.618034 said:
Lazy, obvious "journalism" at its worst...

Whatever!

I'm going to watch them train this week to see how the 3 of them get on and what they do differently now...

Interesting quote from Given though about being embarrassed... Good diplomacy?

I still think it's going to be good for Hart and more importantly City that Given's at the club...

Please keep us informed on how training went and how bojinov fitness is going

I will but forgot there's an international break so will be next week now...

Good piece in the MEN today about Hart's reaction to Given's saves though... I'm still hopeful that Joe is up for the challenge and wants to learn and improve especially on the mental side of his preparation and game.

Hart and Kasper do arse around a lot in training and exactly professional in their demeanour... IMO

This will change and is exactly why Given was signed.

Just want to say that Idiot Tim Sherwood who always slates city, advised Joe Hart to get out of Man City ASAP on football matters on setanta. Now im quite sure he is a spurs coach. Is this allowed? I don't think it is and if it was the other way round it would be a very differnt story.

allblues09 said:
rassclot said:
no source+no quotes=bullshit
be careful, there are some sensitive journalists on here and they will not have you talking about a fellow "professional" in such a way. :)

LOL! I think I know who you are referring to!

Great spat about not very much, though :0)

30voowl.jpg

Hart needs first team football if he is to get England place for the world cup so could go at end of season

joe hart and kasper have to see that this is a good thing,given can teach them so much they would be mad to think about leaving,the next two or three seasons at city are going to be amazing

If he stays on the bench we risk his Hart not being it especially considering he's not your average Joe eh?

Bluemoon115 said:
BlueLonghorn said:
How long is Joe's current deal?

4 Years to go in the summer.

If we promise to (and do) play him in the domestic cups for the next few seasons while Given plays in the league and Europe, then I can see him staying.

Can't see him being happy to play 2 games a season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.