Joe Hart: Is The Best Keeper In The World

Re: Joe Hart, The Best Keeper In The World ?..........

AgüeroKun said:
Some rags on ragcafe say De Fea is better, HAHAHA.

Not even the best on his own deluded and diluted team.

His decision making was literally flawness tonight, which is no easy thing to accomplish. Wasn't just the specacular saves. He dominated his penalty area.

Punched a couple of crosses he should have caught.

But he saved us tonight so I'll let it slide..

I for one think he is either on par or out on his own as best. Not seen a keeper hold off an entire attacking force pretty much single handedly in a long time, and certainly not from anyone that plays today. When Gotze left Kompany for dead on their left side of the box, Kompany basically gave up... but Hart came out and blocked what I was fully expecting to be a goal.

That happened 4-5 times at a minimum. Hell, he even nearly kept their one goal out. If we had De Gea (kill me now) or even Given during Madrid or this match, our Goal Difference would be -10 or worse at this point.

When was the last time and who was the last keeper you saw pull that kind of performance? He even had decent distribution.

Real question for all of you denying his possible supremacy: If Rooney hadn't said it, would you have a different opinion? Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and in this case I think Rooney was right. But just this once.

Re: Joe Hart's status

We don't know, but you can't question the lad's desire. Before the 2nd half, he was standing there in the tunnel, encouraging every team mate and spurring everyone on. After the 3-men at the back thing, where Joe Hart have to make a number of saves, he went mad bollocks, obviously frustrated. He could be pretty vocal, and you can't question how much this lad wants to win.

Re: Joe Hart's status

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Maybe this could have been said in the joe hart best keeper in the world thread.

I wasn't discussing whether he is the best goalkeeper in the world though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.