Joe Hart: Is The Best Keeper In The World

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
jrb said:
Thta's all.

Good night.

Doesn't catch enough and doesn't instantly see what the BEST option is when he collects the ball. Sort those two things out and he might be good enough to wash Bert Trautmann's kit!
Best goalkeeping display in recent seasons and you make a comment about being good enough to wash a krauts kit.what utter tosh you speak.

@WhoScored
Man City 1-1 Borussia Dortmund: Joe Hart has made 18 saves in this season's CL, at least 4 more than any other goalkeeper in the competition

Lucky13 said:
bluebannana said:
Lucky13 said:
How many games without a clean sheet?

mainly due to terrible defending and individual mistakes from other players

Not one goal his fault?
What appalling reasoning. I would say 1 goal was (vs Madrid) so the other non-clean sheets are not his fault are they.

I'd say that picking Joe Hart, over Shay Given, in that opening game v Spurs a couple of seasons ago is one of Mancini's best decisions!

Agreed!

Did anybody listening to Radio Manc after the game hear that guy that came on and went..

"JOE HART YE, IS MANCHESTER CITY'S BEST KEEPER.... YE"

we know......

Made me laugh.

We all know that Joe is still learning his trade and even he will say that BUT last night he had the best game I've seen him play and YES when he's passing kick is sorted he will be the best in the world. WE SHOULD ALL BE SAYING A BIG THANKS JOE WELL PLAYED OMG even wooney has said it so it must be true !

Re: Joe Hart's status

de niro said:
That was the best keeper display I have seen in 47 years watching city. Coton was incredible, corrigan even better but tonight hart eclipsed anything I've seen before.

Fair to say there have been some notable away keepers done a good job here.
George wood from Everton put on a simular display in, broke our hearts, we joined in with the Everton fans singing Scotland's Scotland's number one.
Weaver had a game, away at Birmingham or Charlton ? where he kept it at 0-0 against all odds, that was up there.

cleavers said:
de niro said:
That was the best keeper display I have seen in 47 years watching city. Coton was incredible, corrigan even better but tonight hart eclipsed anything I've seen before.

George wood from Everton put on a simular display in, broke our hearts, we joined in with the Everton fans singing Scotland's Scotland's number one.
Weaver had a game, away at Birmingham or Charlton ? where he kept it at 0-0 against all odds, that was up there.

Ipswich at Maine Road ?....think we won 1-0....

Sky Blue said:
cleavers said:
de niro said:

Ipswich at Maine Road ?....think we won 1-0....
No its not the game I'm thinking of, but agree he was pretty good in that one too. The one I can remember was definitely away, we barely had a shot on goal from memory, and he made about 10 great saves.

He's good and had a great game last night but he is nowhere near the best keeper in the world.

His distribution is poor and we all know he has a weakness on his left side which he has been overcompensating for recently.

He definitely won us a champions league point last night but he has to fix a couple of big flaws before we can call him "the best in the world".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.