Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Willy starts tomorrow then it's Pep signalling to the board that he wants a new keeper. Hounding out a legend

If Joe stepped up and played the way Pep wants then he would be fine. Willy will play the way Pep wants and in my view will get the nod tomorrow. Pep has been crystal clear that he will only play those who accept his way of playing. You are either on board or you are out.

Not that I think misplacing 10 ft passes is in any way better (Looking at Willy here). But I can see why Pepe has his doubts.

Yeah. Pep has a choice between a keeper who will try and do want Pep wants (albeit not especially well) or a keeper who will not try but hoof it instead. Not great choices but Pep values those that try above those that don't.

Or maybe just not hoof it into touch when there's no pressure on him.

What is he supposed to do?..His options under Pellegrini's tactics were kick it to our right/left back as they pushed forward in the hope they'd win a flick on or kick it up toward our 5'7 forwards. No one ever came and showed for the ball?

If he doesn't start I'll present MotD in my underpants.
464x372xsortfirefoxbookmarks.png.pagespeed.ic.dxZ9W1CiJk.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.