Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming the rumours are true, I'd understand it more if Caballero's distribution had been good in pre-season, but let's be frank - it's been fucking awful and has nearly cost us goals on more than one occasion.

Can only assume Guardiola was unhappy with Hart continuing to kick long (presumably against his instructions), or has just decided he's not going to be part of his plans. The latter fits in with something I heard earlier in the summer.

Could all be nonsense of course, guess we'll have a better idea tomorrow afternoon.

Some reports emerging that Hart will be dropped tomorrow. Hope not.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one boss. I think it has to happen for his system to be implemented and based on that is the correct decision.

After the discussion a few of us had on here Wednesday gone, I've sat and really thought about it. I watched the 2nd half of the Arsenal game again as well.

I think the long kicking in that game was absolutely deliberate from Joe. I got the impression that was a bit of a fuck you. I'm not sure if I'm reading into this too much, but I think Joe could well have been aware he was under the cosh a fair while back and may account for his pretty shit effort at the euros.

I'd be amazed if he starts tomorrow

It's tough because most of us love Hart, like we love Zab, Kompany, Silva and I think it's tough to think that one of the main characters might not be there soon. FWIW I love Joe Hart but I do wonder whether he thinks he's better having to change his game.
But........why would Pep tell the press who his goalie is tomorrow??

Assuming the rumours are true, I'd understand it more if Caballero's distribution had been good in pre-season, but let's be frank - it's been fucking awful and has nearly cost us goals on more than one occasion.

Can only assume Guardiola was unhappy with Hart continuing to kick long (presumably against his instructions), or has just decided he's not going to be part of his plans. The latter fits in with something I heard earlier in the summer.

Could all be nonsense of course, guess we'll have a better idea tomorrow afternoon.
Exactly.

Both have crap distribution, but Hart has better traditional goalkeeping skills, which should make him a shoe in.

I'll trust Pep knows what he's doing though... (I doubted Pepe in the cup final, and Cabalerro proved us ALL wrong...)

It's tough because most of us love Hart, like we love Zab, Kompany, Silva and I think it's tough to think that one of the main characters might not be there soon. FWIW I love Joe Hart but I do wonder whether he thinks he's better having to change his game.
But........why would Pep tell the press who his goalie is tomorrow??
He wouldn't tell the press, but they normally tell the players at least the day before, and disgruntled players often leak things to the press.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one boss. I think it has to happen for his system to be implemented and based on that is the correct decision.

After the discussion a few of us had on here Wednesday gone, I've sat and really thought about it. I watched the 2nd half of the Arsenal game again as well.

I think the long kicking in that game was absolutely deliberate from Joe. I got the impression that was a bit of a fuck you. I'm not sure if I'm reading into this too much, but I think Joe could well have been aware he was under the cosh a fair while back and may account for his pretty shit effort at the euros.

You may well be right. I think Hart knows his days are numbered.

To be honest it did cross my mind it was bit of a fuck you from Joe but I can't really believe he would be that stupid. Equally I was surprised he hardly tried to do what Pep wanted either.

Joyce is the go to guy for Everton news isn't he?

The article he's written is That Everton are interested so I assume that's how he knows what's going on.

He wouldn't tell the press, but they normally tell the players at least the day before, and disgruntled players often leak things to the press.
That rings true - we have known plenty of time in advance every time Hart has been dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.