Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is more to it than Hart being bad with his feet... think i can be more about his personality, strong in dressing room and somehow rubbing Pep the wrong way too... he has not had the same time as caballero to learn anything... judging him from one half against arsenal with a makeshift defence seems extreme... so I think it has more with his other qualities/weaknesses to do... read somewhere that Pep doesnt like strong leaders in the dressing room and that team spirit is very important... I might be totally wrong here but there is more to this story than "only" being bad with his feet especially since the time to learn has not been given as I would have thought everyone would have..

What do you guys think?

Hart was dropped by all the managers that have come in. He's always worked to get back in. Improved. Worked. Not complained. I can't see why this will be different

I think there is more to it than Hart being bad with his feet... think i can be more about his personality, strong in dressing room and somehow rubbing Pep the wrong way too... he has not had the same time as caballero to learn anything... judging him from one half against arsenal with a makeshift defence seems extreme... so I think it has more with his other qualities/weaknesses to do... read somewhere that Pep doesnt like strong leaders in the dressing room and that team spirit is very important... I might be totally wrong here but there is more to this story than "only" being bad with his feet especially since the time to learn has not been given as I would have thought everyone would have..

What do you guys think?

I think similarly, it's more than just that one aspect - but I have no evidence for that, pure instinct.

Hart was dropped by all the managers that have come in. He's always worked to get back in. Improved. Worked. Not complained. I can't see why this will be different

I think Hart has clearly complained, granted he's complained to Pep which is why Pep has admitted Hart wasn't happy, I'd understand if it was 5-8 games in, but it's the first game of the season and Hart is already complaining about being dropped to Pep after only playing 45 minutes in a pre-season game?
The lad won't be doing himself any favours and the only thing he can do now is get his head down and crack on, although I doubt it's going to make any difference for him.

If, as I heard today, Joe has asked for clear the air talks that might not be because he was dropped but because of the rumours of other GKs being bought. Joe has, as others have said, always got on with things quietly when he has been dropped before so it sounds more like the rumours than anything else to me. Joe should be our number one in my humble opinion.

Seems odd to be so insistent on changing a player who makes 20 passes per game because he doesn't fit into the 'philosophy' yet seemingly accommodate the likes of Clichy and Sagna who each make triple that amount without even coming close to possessing the abilities required to effortlessly switch from full back to centre midfield.

Got to be something more to it than what is reported. Caballero is frankly awful with the ball at his feet. I've lost count of the amount of times he has put us in danger with a terrible pass out, and that's before we even get started on his overall goalkeeping ability.

Seems odd to be so insistent on changing a player who makes 20 passes per game because he doesn't fit into the 'philosophy' yet seemingly accommodate the likes of Clichy and Sagna who each make triple that amount without even coming close to possessing the abilities required to effortlessly switch from full back to centre midfield.

Got to be something more to it than what is reported. Caballero is frankly awful with the ball at his feet. I've lost count of the amount of times he has put us in danger with a terrible pass out, and that's before we even get started on his overall goalkeeping ability.

There is more to it, when Pep mentioned Caballero's "personality" being better the warning signs were there for all to see.... Clearly there's something personal about Hart he doesn't like. That's my thinking anyway.

There is more to it, when Pep mentioned Caballero's "personality" being better the warning signs were there for all to see.... Clearly there's something personal about Hart he doesn't like. That's my thinking anyway.
Mine too. Seems a bit premature to make a decision on someone who has played such a big part in our growth though. Especially since there's far bigger issues with the squad as a whole.

After the arsenal pre season pep beckoned for Joe to go over to our fans..it was plain and clear to see Joe wasn't happy with pep..a pundit (name escapes me)remarked that all wasn't well there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.