Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't this world class coach, I don't know, actually coach Joe into the player he wants instead of just selling anyone that doesn't at first sight appear to be the correct player for his style. I see the advantage of a ball playing keeper and yes Bravo, Ter Stegen etc. are better at this but Hart is a top level keeper so will learn from training this and also the competition from another keeper like when he broke through.

As you can tell id be a little annoyed if Pep sold Hart it just seems like selling a HG keeper, we need HG players, that has a great history with the club just to sign another keeper who isn't a massive upgrade on Hart a little pointless and thinking to far into the Pep philosophy. I admit when he played Kolarov at cb I couldn't believe what I was seeing and i admit it made sense when seeing how we play, I'm 100% behind pep but I feel this is a bad move and I'm disappointed.

Maybe because the "world class coach has played against him a few times and know his weakness. Maybe said coach, knowing players have limitations, maybe just knows Hart cannot play with his feet?

Too many dinosaurs on here, football moves on

I don't think Caballero is better than Hart, most of the passes he made were simple and Hart can deliver these passes easily.

Hart is the heart of the team, and we should keep him.

Maybe because the "world class coach has played against him a few times and know his weakness. Maybe said coach, knowing players have limitations, maybe just knows Hart cannot play with his feet?

Too many dinosaurs on here, football moves on
To be fair, you predicted decades of natural disasters, economic breakdowns and a war that ended in a nuclear holocaust but none of that happened.

So who's the real winner here?

I don't think Caballero is better than Hart, most of the passes he made were simple and Hart can deliver these passes easily.

Hart is the heart of the team, and we should keep him.

I don't think it's that he can't pass the ball, it's that he doesn't take pressure that well and makes rash decisions.... bit like how Mangala was troublesome on the ball

£20,000,000 reported for joe is this some kind of sick joke
We probably won't get that for him, not too many suitors that will pay 20m for a goalkeeper or who don't have their keeper position sorted with two weeks to go in the window. Loan, would be my guess. Anywhere he goes we won't get full value because buying team knows we want rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.