Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an area of his game as well as crosses and the regular left side problems that needed working on regardless of the manager. He is a very well paid sportsman, who's primary concern should be to become the best goalkeeper he can. He is a good keeper, but there hasn't been any improvement in the last 24 months, which possibly means he doesn't give a shit.

I've always been a Joe fan, but when you think about it properly he's probably known Pep's was on his way for the last 12 maybe 24 months...
And he's now working on his footwork?! Why didn't he start 2 years ago?
Imo I think it's because he's become completely arrogant & that's why it's time he has to go!
Great service but time for him, nasri & yaya & bring in a new era

Has anyone actually seen Bravo or Ter Stergen play enough to know they're more suited to a sweeper keeper role?

I personally wouldn't be happy if we replaced a long time servant and very good keeper for a 33 year old in Bravo. Talk about sticking a plaster on what Pep must see as a missing limb.

I hope Joe is brave enough to join a European club. His talent is well known throughout Europe and getting him a little out of the English comfort zone may further improve him further. There's something pep has seen in him, maybe when he was an opposing coach as well as his manager to make him think he just won't play in his system.

If he does move well get tarred with destroying English talent again.

Has anyone actually seen Bravo or Ter Stergen play enough to know they're more suited to a sweeper keeper role?

I personally wouldn't be happy if we replaced a long time servant and very good keeper for a 33 year old in Bravo. Talk about sticking a plaster on what Pep must see as a missing limb.
Bravo could be a stopgap for another big name coming up to a contract expiry and has got Txixi in place to get a deal done for next season.

£20,000,000 reported for joe is this some kind of sick joke

It's his wages that dictate the price. You won't find many clubs that could afford his reported 140k per week wage and those that could are mainly well equipped with goalkeepers.

there's video of Bravo in his thread on transfer forum. Guy looks like Pirlo at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.