Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Coton?? Hart isn't in the same league!!

I loved Coton as a kid but that was because he played for City and I liked playing in net. I was too young to appreciate just how good Coton was. I'm not disageeing, as I didn't see TC play anywhere near as much as I have Hart. So genuinely interested to know why you think he was a better keeper than Hart?

I think tonight could decide who stays. I think whoever gets sold would want the chance to play CL football elsewhere so could do without being picked tonight.
I thought I'd read that Hart was likely to start tonight so not sure if that holds true? I'd agree with it otherwise.

I think tonight could decide who stays. I think whoever gets sold would want the chance to play CL football elsewhere so could do without being picked tonight.
Clue: it won't be Joe who stays.

There is no way this is about football because, if it was, he'd have been given a season. Keeper was not a position that gave us a problem.

I'm even beginning to think this decision was actually made a while ago but we were waiting for Pep to arrive and basically give the club a smokescreen to carry it through.

not really, maybe he is willing to learn ? how do you know he isn't. the second part might be true though he might not be capable

I've not seen him in training so I may be wrong in that assumption but his performance against Arsenal mainly and the fact Pep favours Willy leads me to strongly believe he isn't showing the coaching staff the appetite required to master the short accurate pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.