Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Hart. He's been a tremendous asset for out side. But his time is up.

I wish him well wherever he ends up - and I wish that he chooses his next side well - his England #1 is at stake.

But in terms of his staying at City and possibly learning how to play as Pep wants- this is almost surely mistaken.

Take a sprinting analogy for example.

If Hart trained as hard as he could, 24/7, would he ever, ever challenge Usain Bolt? No fucking way. He simply wasn't born with the genes to sprint that fast.

Similarly, there is no fucking way that Hart will magically develop on-the-ball skills to rival ter Stegan, Bravo, Neuer, Valdes, etc. No way. Just watch Hart play and this is abundantly clear.

Best for Hart - again I like him as a pure shot-stopper keeper - is that he retains his England #1 - I think he's the best shot stopper for England. And his best chance for this, IMO, is that he join Sevilla.

Why Bravo and not Reina? Good passing stats and Premier League experience
Once upon a time, Reina was good in goal. Now he's average at best.

Meanwhile, Bravo is phenomenal in goal. And is a much better passer than Pepe.

It's night and day - sub-standard keeper who is good on the ball - versus world class keeper who is arguably 3rd best among keepers on the ball.

Once upon a time, Reina was good in goal. Now he's average at best.

Meanwhile, Bravo is phenomenal in goal. And is a much better passer than Pepe.

It's night and day - sub-standard keeper who is good on the ball - versus world class keeper who is arguably 3rd best among keepers on the ball.

Just seen a YouTube video of our new goalie.

He can save shots on his left hand side, so its a thumbs up from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.