Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the Everton forum for example, 75% of them dont rate him and dont think hes good enough.. F***ing everton! Delusional as they are, hes not rated outisde of the city fan base

I can pretty much guarantee you that the vast majority of those Everton fans are basing their decision on 2 high profile England errors this past summer and very little else. Most football fans just believe what the Daily Mail tells them to.

Look at the Everton forum for example, 75% of them dont rate him and dont think hes good enough.. F***ing everton! Delusional as they are, hes not rated outisde of the city fan base

The same Everton fans who weren't arsed about losing Stones? Stekelenburg made some cracking saves against Tottenham but, make no mistake, Hart is far superior. He is rated outside the City fan base, not least by Messi and Buffon. I'd take their word over a few internet Toffees any day of the week.

I think it would be nice is some of our fans showed the class that Joe has so far. The bitterness towards him is highly uncalled for. I don't think for a minute that's what he meant. He was referring to whatever happens to his situation, he'll always remember the love City fans showed him in this game.
Im not bitter towards anyone? Did you not see me explaining my point? Thats how i interpreted it, maybe i am just pessimistic but theres no need to be a twat about it.

RELAX.
Hughes sent him on loan and brought in Given, so theres a fact
Mancini is the one where the jury is out on the rumour of course
Pellegrini dropped him, simple. Brought him back of course but he had nothing like the strong personality and decision making Pep has in terms of moving a big player like Hart on.

Im not dismissing his contribution or anything at all, just saying his time has come and the managers who didnt rate him were sacked themselves anyway

Opposition fans wouldnt rate half of City players! What do they say about Sterling? So do we get rid of him? That's silly surely.
Hughes sent him on loan - And? That could have been for his own good, afterall he was brought back at some point and then played for England and City throughout all this time.
Pellers dropped him when Wily came in, and then again brought Hart back to replace Wily. That is a stamp of approval as much as anything

Sorry m8 but all this gossip is just that, this is a good City player who has been here for years, has been absolutely part of our success, and dont deserve all these accusations and blame... This is not how City fans treat their loyal players.

edit, unless this is common knowledge that Joe Hart has been the disrupting influence but I never heard it before, it oonly seemed to cropped up since Pep made him number two

The sooner it's over the better.
I think this is something pretty much everyone can agree on. Personally I would have liked Joe to have been given a fair crack under Pep but that's obviously not happening so it just needs resolving before it becomes unhealthy. Joe needs to move on ASAP (sad as some of us may find that) and everyone needs to get behind Bravo and Pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.